warning to others dont make deals with dom29 - Page 4 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 03-22-2008, 12:12 PM   #31
RCC Senior Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Kev, im not defending him.. i just find that for grow men to knock on a kid as hard as they are is not right. i have met this kid in person for about 5 mins and he's a kid around the age of 16-18 and like i said b4 everyone has a right to have an opinion, but like they say in a work field tempers fly and if you wanna write a message to your boss about somthing your mad about then let the situation rest for 24hrs and then write the message so that your temper isnt shown in the letter. all im trying to say Kev is that its alright for you to notify these fellow rc member's and i thank you for that but i donno why everyone else had to add there negitive feedback on him in a post and not in the feedback section... as for now.. ive put my 2 cents in here and im not posting anymore on this thread
imported_BLAZE is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:02 PM   #32
RCC Supreme Contributor

Thanks for clearing this up BLAZE. I do appreciate it. I too, am now finished with this thread. I understand and appreciate everyones opinions here (including yours) and am opting to 'exit stage left' before more tension, or misunderstandings take place.

Lets get back to what we're supposed to be doing...HAVING FUN!

I fully accept your apology BLAZE. You've been on this site a long time. Long enough to know better than to send a PM like that, so I believe that you are not responsible.

Lets forget it happened bud. Come see me in Tillsonburg, and I'll by you a coffee!

imported_BBFBCAP is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:31 PM   #33
John Bakker
I am: JB

You guys need to get some fresh air and stop these hate threads .Deal with it through PM'S.
John Bakker is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-22-2008, 06:57 PM   #34
RCC Junior Contributor

ii've had worse, a buyer or seller wants to hook up whenever and where then they don't show or nothin.that really suks when i drive 1/2 way to t.o and come home empty handed.that really gets my negative feedbak going.butkev your a A+ dude always enjoyed my transactions with ya .
makin a come back,thanks juravinski cancer centre
pitney1 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-22-2008, 07:50 PM   #35
RCC Senior Contributor

I think that the point of this thread has been made.
Ya, Ya I know, I see the carnage, but it's still race-able. Isn't it?
imported_Izzy-Racing is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.