|04-04-2008, 08:13 AM||#11|
I am: Derek R
Join Date: Feb 2005
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
-About time that they reengineered the streering setup. It could have had bearings instead of bushings though. This has always been the biggest weekness of the t-maxx.
- About time they put a decent pipe on it. That plastic resonator was always crap.
- Better diff set up with the Revo diffs.
- Try putting CVD's all around.
- Better steering servo? 50% more torque than crap is still crap, lol.
- Same lousy 10 year old technology radio system.
- Bigger tires? Whatever, lol.
- BIG BLOCK!!!!!
Really, the truck is far superior to a 2.5 T-Maxx in many regards. But, I think after 10 years of evolvement, they could have made it far better. For my money, I think I would still buy a Savage.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|