RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 05-25-2008, 09:28 PM   #1
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Andrew

Total Props: 0
Latest issue

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
i posted this in general RC but this formally belongs here:

If anything like the following happens again at Dufferin RC, we are to call the Police A.S.A.P.

Today was a beautiful day to have a track meet at Dufferin RC in Orangeville. About 15 of us showed up and we had a blast....That was until everybody left and it was down to just the 3 of us.

3 kids about 12-14 years of age showed up on bikes. As always, we are more than happy to answer all questions regarding the club and RC.

The kids wanted to go down and have a better look at the track. Of course they had to take the bikes down....We had constucted a table-top jump make out of plywood. This table-top was not designed for anything but RC and is not strong.....A friend of mine kindly asked them not to go over the table-top, just the small dirt ramps. We are insured and the land is private property so they were lucky to even get down to track level with a bike.

Once they were told that the ramp was a no-go for them, they became( Little B@$t@rDs) and went over the jump anyways.(you could see it was going to give out anytime). We announced to them get off the track if you aren't going to listen to us. They still didn't. So a friend went down to track level to chase them away. Then they start with the name calling and all that crap and threatening us that they are going to call their dad and he is going to come and beat the hell out of us.

We ignored them the whole time. All we wanted to do was get 2 more tanks in each. They waited on their bikes just out of eyesight and we could hear them saying that they were gonna run our R/C over as soon as it passes by them.

At this point we were ready to call the police. We started to pack up everything and the kids were driving the bikes at us and turning away at the last second to try to freak us out. At this point i am FUMING!

We still ignored them. Then, the rocks started to fly. They were hitting me and my buddies 1:1.

I lost it. I chased the kid down. and grabbed his bike and pushed it out of the way. I said somethings i can't say here(As anybody would in our situation) and the kids ran!

5 mins later they show back up saying they called their Father and he's a 450 LBS body builder coming to beat me up.

We left and went strait for the police station.

To any future parents out there-Please don't let your kids become like these ones. The lack of disipline and consiquences now adays are far different than what they used to be like. These kids are our future.

I have never been treated with such disrespect before. It is Sad really.

I will update you guys and let you know if they demolished our track.
My 3.3 Jato
RC Driver Magazine Showcase Beauty.
Tamiya M03M
Mini-T-C4 Team Bluegroove
Mugen MBX5T
Dufferin RC- New!
jatofan69 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-26-2008, 04:24 PM   #2
josh hyper7
RCC Contributor

Total Props: 0

WOW i should have stayed around alittle longer. If i see those kids i will have a talk with them.
josh hyper7 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.