Good Job! - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread
Old 06-01-2008, 09:17 PM   #1
RCC Contributor
I am: Jeff G

Total Props: 0
Thumbs up Good Job!

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
A job well done under obviously difficult circumstances!

Thanks to all the pushers to get us unstuck on Saturday night!

Jeff Guthrie aka Jed
Jeddddd is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 06-01-2008, 11:13 PM   #2
thrash metal
RCC Supreme Contributor

re good job.

even though the rain pummelled down and turned everything into a mudbowl the track turned out really nice.

after the water was pumped off the track and all the track crew got it back in shape the track was hooking up really nice. running under the lights was a treat and i really enjoyed that.

too bad the rain destroyed my new tent friday night and then the winds the rest of the weekend pretty much finished it off. junk!!!!!

like jedd i also got my car stuck in the back where it was so muddy that even a buddy pitting beside me couldnt get me unstuck with his 4x4 . he was even nice enough to let me use his caa/aaa membership to call a towtruck to pull me out of the mud which had my car buried down to the frame .
the towtruck guy shows up an hour later and refuses to pull my car out saying since its not a paved road its not covered under autoclub. the wanted to charge me 85.00 plus winch time to get my car out of the mud. needless to say i told him to go his hat and a bunch of guys helped to push me out.

thanks to derek and darren from barrie for helping me out of that jam.

see you guys at the glorcs at the 5.
thrash metal is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:13 AM   #3
RCC Apprentice
I am: Luke L

I had a BLAST... it reminded me of country camping on a may 24 weekend wen i was a little younger... cause it always rains on a may 24 weekend. i never got the fun of getting my vehicle stuck though cause my van never mooved all weekend since i camped on sight....
Luke L
Home Playground: Niagara RC Offroad
Garage:TQ SX-8 ,HPI Savage, Corally RDX

"When in Doubt, LEAN IT OUT!!"
"That Got's t'a GO"
lukel is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:40 AM   #4
RCC Pro Contributor

it was an intresting weekend for sure and i still had fun racing and talking to all my friends! see you guys soon
c-low74 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:41 AM   #5
RCC Pro Contributor

Originally Posted by lukel View Post reminded me of country camping on a may 24 weekend...
I've been "country camping" a few times but I have no memories of those dates. :GRIN:
MUSTGOFASTER is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:29 AM   #6
Dave Henry
Sprucewood Team Losi Racing - Team Captain

Originally Posted by c-low74 View Post
it was an intresting weekend for sure and i still had fun racing and talking to all my friends! see you guys soon
great job c-low and crew on the track, you guys always put toogether a fun layout to race on,c-low hope you get that scapula fixed up soon! see what happens when you try to get in extra practice time on your bike
the guys were thrown some huge hurdles to overcome with all that rain, awesome job getting the track back to a raceable condition, the racers looked like they were having fun in all the quals and finals, the night qualifier was challenging,your lights looked great but it sure is really hard driving at night, i think the funniest thing i saw all weekend was when i was pitting for mac and he looked down at me in pit lane during the warmup for his night qualifier and said "dude, where's my car?" !!! i coudn't stop laughing (i've lost mine at night too!)
those of you who can make sure to check out ftr's upcoming pro series race, the track will be a winner
TLR, Horizon Hobby,Spektrum,Pinnacle Hobby,Dynamite,CRC,Nitrotec Engines,Michael Lambert Photography
special thanks to Mac for all your help over the years!
Dave Henry is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:32 AM   #7
RCC Supreme Contributor

The crew at Full Throttle definitely put on a heck of an event in lieu of the rain, and I want to say thank you also, so...THANK YOU!
imported_BBFBCAP is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.