big thanks to all you racers - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread
Old 06-02-2008, 10:17 AM   #1
RCC Pro Contributor

Total Props: 0
big thanks to all you racers

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
jason and i as well as my family would like to thank everyone that came out to our track...we are always working on providing every racer with a top notch facility and are always making improvements

on another note...i got phone calls,pm's and emails about the 3rd qual. being dropped i argued with the glorcs guys as well about how you don't change the itinerary for the race and how its not done in any form of racing and we stayed and cleaned up at the track till almost 9pm and not a drop of rain we were against it and this decission will not be made at are track again without putting it to vote with the racers cause after all they are the series sorry again for the 3rd qual. drop
c-low74 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:29 AM   #2
RCC Supreme Contributor

Wasn't your fault AT ALL. Don't give it a second thought! ALL you did was offer the track to us in order to run OUR series. If guys have issues with the way it went, they should be expressing those concerns to GLORCS not you. I HEARD you say "it's up to you guys" and "whatever you guys want to do" so I'm a witness!!!

Thanks again for hosting this event. It was a terrific time!!!
imported_BBFBCAP is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:45 AM   #3
Dave Henry
Sprucewood Team Losi Racing - Team Captain

??? locals were telling us in the morning that rain was forcasted for 4pm sunday! it did actually start spitting a little during the mt main,it's easy to see after the fact that a 3rd round could have been run in the morning but playing games with mother nature is a risky venture, and c-low other forms of racing routinely change race schedules when they are thrown curve balls,nascar,f1,indy car,roar etc etc etc, i think the decicion to get the mains done was to get everybody a longer run on the track, oh well nobody is perfect, learn more for next time and your right a vote will definately be a way to go then the racers can only blame themselves if the weather craps out!

again,great time this weekend, cool track, good food, thanks ftr for hosting this event
TLR, Horizon Hobby,Spektrum,Pinnacle Hobby,Dynamite,CRC,Nitrotec Engines,Michael Lambert Photography
special thanks to Mac for all your help over the years!
Dave Henry is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:35 AM   #4
RCC Contributor
I am: Nathan Stewart

No worries - get 'er next time.

In hindsight, the decisions panned out as "Full Throttle Lenght" mains were run. That in itself is an accomplishment considering how indecisive the weather fronts were.

Besides, I was able to watch the late viewing of the Mugello Moto GP on Speed - Where Rossi schooled the field for a 7th consecutive year...All most as dominating as STLR.
Skycraft Hobbies Racing
NS is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:20 PM   #5
I am: Boolean21

Total Props: 56
Great Job C !!

C, being new at this Series, it seem`s that GLORCS change`s thing`s when ever they want ( " For The Good Of Racing " ) and don`t vote on it and when they do, they just ask the track owner`s or just the BIG guy`s and that`s not fair. If we all voted on it ( the racer`s ) and got rained out, that would be our fault, but i don`t think the racer`s should have a say on how WE race YA !!!!

Anywho, what you guy`s did was great and there`s no reason to be sorry !!
On another note, i would like to thank you for lending me that motor, it was awesome, along with that, my Cen Matrix, TQ fuel, Crime Fighter Tire`s and the body that Kevin Taylor gave me, that`s what took me to Pole Position for my Main, the driver ruined it and crashed out !!

Thank`s again for the Motor and a Great Time !!
PurgatorY is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.