Big Thanks!! - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread
Old 06-10-2008, 08:50 AM   #1
imported_Rc Squirt
RCC Pro Contributor

Total Props: 0
Big Thanks!!

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
hats off to teff and louie for running a great race. big thanks goes out to chewy and all other who helped with the track.(personal thanks to chewy for bring coffee for our pit in the morning. all in all i had a blast could have had some better luck but it was a great day of racing. thanks to abiye we where able to have print outs which was great. cant wait until the 5 glorcs event. track was great great great.

wondering if anybody had some pics from the event?

what should have been done and i think after this weekend abiye and i can really see is that the position you qualify in is the order that you should line up on the stand. both abiye and i got bonned abiye was right up there and i qualified 5th in buggy a and had to fight for a spot on the driver stand while the 2 ppl who bumped up from the b had a clear view it got fixed at the end of it all but this should be taken into consideration for the next time around. track tubbing did get a little bit messey at times but for the most part was ok. teff u have some work ahead of you before glorcs track is a little bit rough. cant wait till glorcs

june 20 21 22 see everyone there.
Justin Dasilva
Mugen Seiki
Alpha Plus Engines
Aka Tires
imported_Rc Squirt is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:29 AM   #2
RCC Contributor
I am: sandy

I totally agree that the way you qual should be the way you pick standing position, thats the way we picked gates when I raced motocross. Also I was one of the bumps and I was willing to give up my spot and stand in the rear if anyone wanted it.
SANDYM is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:01 AM   #3
RCC Senior Contributor

thanks teff and every one that helped out. i wouild also like to thank everyone in our pit willy sr, tenko, justin, frank, shawn, rob, joe wayne and mark hopcraft.
Willy Howells
Powerhouse RC Performance,Cold Fusion, Ultimate Racing,Hopcraft Air Brushing, CORE BMX AND SKATE, John Hobbies, HHH Racing, HB Graphics
willyhowells is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:08 AM   #4
imported_Rc Squirt
RCC Pro Contributor

thats alot willy and pit crew. also have to thank bob adler for giving me a lwr arm for my mugen! thanks alot bud your da man!!!!!!

when will the results be posted??
Justin Dasilva
Mugen Seiki
Alpha Plus Engines
Aka Tires
imported_Rc Squirt is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:23 AM   #5
RCC Junior Contributor

Good job Justin, your buggy was fast, hope you got the truggy figured out. Next time you can drive mine it was working pretty good. I also agree with spots on the drivers stand being decided by qual. positions, maybe something we can dicuss.

George Stilly
imported_georgestilly is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:45 AM   #6
RCC Supreme Contributor

Abiye had the right idea when he stood on a milk crate BEHIND the other drivers in the A main buggy. Funny stuff!!!
imported_BBFBCAP is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:10 AM   #7
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Ashton P

Thanks teff for putting on a great event. Also would like to thank nitro_racer, Will sr, RcSquirt, Offroadjr, Toast4me, DaSilviaz06, Wayne, and joe thank you for all your help and pointers. There someone else i wanted to thank. He helped me fix my shock and got me back into the main. Thanks who ever you are.

Justin, results will be posted at

tekno is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:29 AM   #8
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Ron Ally
Radio of choice:
Z103.5 & Flow 93.5 toronto
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 2
Smile Thanks To Everyone

A BIG BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT TO RACE & HELPED WITh THE TRACK.first i would like to thank bob adler & chewy for all they have done & donated to the track.these guys are amazing,they have even gone as far as goin into there own pockets to help me out, martin petre,greg yearwood,an all the other guys & girls that came out to help with the maintain a track is very hard especially when its red time an effort that goes into a track has to be that u love rc.after all that hard work to me its to see all ur faces an smiles when u fire up those machine an get on the track.i do it because i love it.also thanks to all our sponcers.a big thanks as well for some of team sprucewood losi team for coming out.i'm looking into the transponder problems an have found out how to work my qual points program for the next race.our glorcs race.JUNE 19-22 2008.all issues with the system will be corrected.we have 2 days of practice to sort out all issues.also i will not put 15 guys on the drivers stand anymore until we xtend it,should be ready by glorcs.THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE THE RESULTS WILL BE POSTED SOON.
tefflawn is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-10-2008, 12:54 PM   #9
RCC Contributor

is the #5 gonna be open this wed. at 11 am or?when next for practice
imported_kyle is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:50 PM   #10
RCC Pro Contributor

My car seemed spot-on for the buggy "A", too bad for me I was only counted 5 laps !
Other than that, wicked day !
Mugen Seiki Racing - Team Driver
SkyCraft Hobbies - Burlington
2010 & 2009 RC Pro Nitro Buggy Champion, Ont.
2010 Glorcs Buggy 3rd
2010 Glorcs Truggy 5th
JordanAK is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.