FS:Savage 4.6SS RTR Just Add Fuel and Batts. - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 06-23-2008, 08:02 PM   #1
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
FS:Savage 4.6SS RTR Just Add Fuel and Batts.

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
FS Item(s) Description:

-Up for sale is a originally HPI Savage 25 SS version.

-Engine: HPI F4.6 Ported motor with around a gallon through it including the heat cycle break in. The head is a bit scratched from a recent wheelie flip which also broke the plastic roll cage. The original steel roll cage will be on the vehicle at the time of purchase. Motor has been checked and had the back plate sealed.

-Electronics: Steering servo is a Hitec 645MG, 144 ounce.
Throttle servo is a Traxxas(futaba built) 2055, 80 ounce.
Futaba 2-ch FM Radio.

-Suspension: Rear there is a LST shock conversion with hard springs, front 4 Savage shocks with medium springs. This has been the best setup for making the savage practically non-rollable. I will also include the other 2 LST shocks and provide the conversion kit for the front. Beware, both the differentials are locked, I'm a plain basher. Tires are HPI Dirt Bonz mounted on 17mm Warlock rims, with an estimated 70% left of thread.

-Misc.: Just bought and installed a brand new 2-speed transmission form a Savage X SS. It has heavy duty axles that came with the original SS. It has a aftermarket one piece tuned pipe coupled to a JP3 header. This really improved the top end, I will also include the stock ribbed pipe. I will include the three bodies shown, a 1100mah 6v humpack, a D-sized glow igniter that needs batteries, the original S25 4.1 Savage engine which has around 1.5-2 gallons worth of fuel and still has plenty pinch, Hot Bodies ribbed motor plate. I'm sure that I missed some stuff....

Pics. Click on the thumbnail for a high resolution picture.
(I will perform a teardown/cleaning session in the days to come, otherwise it's just a bit of dirt and oil from the new motor.)

Asking Price:

- Whitby Ontario.

-Will meet halfway if destination is around the GTA or deliver and charge an additional fee.

- Thanks for looking, Mike.
imported_m_weinerich is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.