Points Standings - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread
Old 08-04-2008, 08:42 AM   #1
RCC Junior Contributor

Total Props: 0
Points Standings

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Still no points standings for Ontario North,no response to my email about a points issue at the #5 race and unless its hidden somewhere, no update about the number I requested........WOWWWWWWW!

Bob Adler
imported_maverick is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:47 PM   #2
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Derek P

I am pretty sure the RC Pro Canada no longer exists. Well at least that is what they want us to believe. It really seems like the RC PRO series has been left to the way side. I am pretty sure that Rick Endler is the only guy to be left working on the Ontario Portion of the series. I understand that the races are happening, just no online updates.
Derek Petre
KingCamber is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:25 PM   #3
RCC Junior Contributor

Thats cool, just so long as I know not to expect anything
imported_maverick is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:35 PM   #4
I am: Boolean21

Total Props: 56
I was racing with Rick yesterday and during the drivers meeting he said not to worry because all the points standing and results are achieved. They will be posted eventually!
PurgatorY is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:23 PM   #5
RCC Expert Contributor

All is well with Pro series ,there are a few issue with #5 points that we are resolving and will have everthing update ASAP , There has been a few issue with getting the results from #5 but BIll and myself are working on it . If you need anyother info please pm me.

Thank you

The 2 day final info will be up shortly as well.
Niagara R/C Offroad
Niagara R/C Indoor (carpet)
Niagara R/C Indoor Offroad
Niagara R/C Hobbies
matt2 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:20 AM   #6
RCC Pro Contributor

The main problem getting the points up is Carlton has to travel around so sending stuff to him to post takes time. I have no idea how to use that stupid site designer, Dany in Quebec is the only smart one amongst us when it comes to that site, Lawrence is getting lessons on how to do the results over Skype, I am doing 2 jobs now and don't want to learn any more stuff LOL

all is well. Don't forget to register with Byron's Fuel to win some extra money by making the A main, and even more by winning http://www.byronfuels.com/pages/cash_for_winning.html
Pipeous is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.