RCPRO Canada or RCPOOH!!! - Page 4 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread
Old 09-04-2008, 06:25 PM   #31
thrash metal
RCC Supreme Contributor

Total Props: 0
re pro series

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
i agree with you joe 100%.

with the expenses already being great for running an entire glorcs series when you factor in your race fees, lodging and then your gas cost alot of guys like myself didnt run any pro series races and have no intention to .

for someone like myself who works weekends i just dont have enough vacation time to run all the glorcs races plus 3-4 pro series races.
thrash metal is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:55 PM   #32
I am: Joeparent

was not knocking the Pro Series..I like the fact that it costs the same amount to race there races , as it would to run a club race..just pointing out that the cost of racing is getting out of control...and to think I am sponsored and I can't do all the races, my family and bills come before racing all the races....I also like the fact that I don't have to drive more that 2 hours in the Pro Series..I did hear that GLORCS was kicking around the ideal of divisions ..I personally like it..but well see.
Best of luck to all..see you at both the PRO SERIES ans GLORCS FINALS..and Best of luck to our friends heading to the worlds.
joeparent is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:17 PM   #33
RCC Contributor

Be nice to see things come to a good end for the end of the season........but...............where is the final?????????????????? Just give it to Matt in Niagara,,,,,,,,,he's done an excellent job with the 2 he's organized,,,,,,,,,,yes, its a TON further for me to drive but I've enjoyed those the most.

As for GLORC's vs RCP............I prefer the RCP as I have to work weekends as well and can't do the 3 day thing.
Currently running:

Team Associated RC8/Jammin .21
Tamiya 801xt
Tamiya Tamtech Porsche
Tamiya Tamtech Frog
Tamiya F350 Hilift
zoomroom is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-06-2008, 12:08 PM   #34
RCC Pro Contributor

Matt and Bill are co directors for that area, so I don't see why not?

Matt, put your 2 bits in here or contact Matt. I got our plaques in yesterday as our finals are next weekend. I have to hit the printers to get the decals made (I am the trophy sponsor as well)... also have to run around and collect the prizes this week from the other sponsors.

I believe the series has accomplished what it set out to do first year. We hope to continually improve and get better.... Next year there is a Canadian National Race in Winterpeg. It is central so turnouts should be good, Buddha is the RD (he is awesome) and we have been working on the schedule and format for it for quite a while now....
Pipeous is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-07-2008, 01:53 PM   #35
RCC Expert Contributor

As for points
We have both Niagara races figured out for points, Bill and myself have been trying to get ahold of RON to get the results out of the laptop that he has to get the results for the 2 #5 races.If anyone see's or talks to Ron please have him give myself or Bill a call. Since the first race results from #5 are to say the least not 100% accurate (been trying to sort it all out with backup copies and calling you racers for your finishing positions) If the first race results from #5 don't get cleared up we might have to take the racers best 2 races instead of 3 or do any of you guys have a better idea? Let me know.
If Ron gets us those results, points wise everything will be up on Thursday.

As for the final
It will be held at Niagara on Sept 13, 14th .
The iternerary is as follows
Saturday practice starts at 3:00 closing at dark
Sunday practice starts at 8:30 - 10:00
Driver meeting 10:00 - 10:30
Racing starts 10:45

Trophy ceremony at the end of the day, handouts throughout the day.
The cost is the same as all year $20.00 for first class and $10.00 for second, additional classes free.

If you need anymore info please Pm me or give me a call
Niagara R/C Offroad
Niagara R/C Indoor (carpet)
Niagara R/C Indoor Offroad
Niagara R/C Hobbies
matt2 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:39 PM   #36
RCC Senior Contributor

thnaks matt ur the man
Willy Howells
Powerhouse RC Performance,Cold Fusion, Ultimate Racing,Hopcraft Air Brushing, CORE BMX AND SKATE, John Hobbies, HHH Racing, HB Graphics
willyhowells is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:09 AM   #37
John Bakker
I am: JB

tefflawn were are our results??
John Bakker is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:07 PM   #38
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Muckey M

Matt you are a rock. Always there to help and get things done. Sounds like a Chevy truck commercial.
Mugenman is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:35 PM   #39
RCC Expert Contributor

Just trying to do what I can, when I can..LOL. So far I have tried every number that I have for Ron, tried every website that I can think of and still no RON. But I got to talk to his aunt, she seemed to be a nice lady. Had a good 5 minute chat with her.

Louie, since last time we talked have you had any luck?

So if anybody knows how to get ahold of him, please let me know.
Is Tefflawn Ron working? If so let me know, maybe I can get ahold of him there.

P.S. Doesn't the weather look great for the weekend? Nobody dare say the R word
Niagara R/C Offroad
Niagara R/C Indoor (carpet)
Niagara R/C Indoor Offroad
Niagara R/C Hobbies
matt2 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:54 AM   #40
RCC Apprentice
I am: Chris J

Can you switch me from buggy class to nitro BOAT please?
FastXR is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.