F1 Racing - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread
Old 10-23-2008, 08:52 AM   #11
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0
F1 - turnout

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
How was the turnout last night ?
imported_nerwin is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:39 AM   #12

awesome, i think 30 f-1 cars
  Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:57 AM   #13
RCC Junior Contributor

Anyone who doesent have one yet should just go out and buy one!Great racing, and i can't think of a better way to improve your driving!Great turn out, very well organized as usual.
dasilvaszo6 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:14 PM   #14

nico gomez bought one last night!
Old 10-23-2008, 05:58 PM   #15
RCC Senior Contributor

What F1 chassis is popular and for the low cost? is it the Tamiya AWD ,F103 i think?
-Losi 8ight
-Team Associated B4

-HotBodies VE8
-Team Associated B4.1
-FT Team Associated SC10
imported_tire_tec is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:07 PM   #16
I am: Boolean21

Total Props: 56
F103RM is it? Go into FastCats and ask to see it. Hurry...they had about 5 left when I was there tonight (Thurs). 5 of 11 left in one day and there were 30 out on Wed I think F1 should have it's own night so other classes can race on a weeknight:HELP:
PurgatorY is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:43 PM   #17
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Sean H

F1 fun

For me it was always daunting to consider setting up on road cars
These things have a good setup from the get go and since there aren't many possible changes it's about driving and not "tricks" with setup.

Also the qualifing is new to me. Perhaps someone else could explain it.

The build was fun and since I already had the esc + transponder + servo from offroad, I just needed the car and battery (spec racing )

Wednesday in at 6, racing starts at 7, and out by 10

Come on down.
samboneecanada is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:48 AM   #18

on wednesday nights we have a different set-up for qualifying (sunday is normal 3 qualifiers and a main)

on wed. you have a 1/2 hour before racing starts to run 31 laps, no more or you disqualify yourself from the F-1 class (the top 10 drivers out that night)

you are trying to run the fastest 3 laps in a row in your 31 laps to qualify you to be in the F-1 class of 10 guys. if you do not make it you qualify for the f-2 class which still has TQ and will have an a-main, b-main and so forth but the top 10 will run not run qualifiers but 4 mains....

the series points are complicated but will be up soon as Ian Hardman (another computer guy like John) offered to help John with the point series calculations and we just need some time to get together and get them live on the website.

hope that makes sense, if not ask away....
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.