|10-22-2008, 08:01 AM||#1|
RCC Pro Contributor
Join Date: Mar 2006
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
Important Software Update For Monster Max ESC
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Version Number 1.20
* Added a check for over-temperature condition (If unit over-temps it must cool down before restarting)
* Added an alert for the user that an over-temperature situation has occurred. The controller will now flash the RED and YELLOW LEDs. Please consider changing your gear ratio or reducing the number of cells in order to prevent the controller from being stressed to a thermal shut down.
* Added an alert for the user that that a low voltage situation has occurred. The controller will now flash the GREEN and YELLOW LEDs. Running your controller to low voltage cutoff may be hard on your batteries.
* Mamba Monster starting parameters modified to resolve some premature failures.
* Fixed bug that caused excessive current-draw during beeping. Under some circumstances this bug could lead to premature failure of Mamba Monster controllers.
Castle Creations link
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|