|01-07-2009, 07:29 AM||#1|
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Muckey M
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: disneyland Ontario
Total Props: 0
GRP News For 2009
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Not sure if this is totally accurate. Interesting news.
Italian company GRP Gandini have announced drastic plans for 2009, including slashing prices by 40% and more. The 'Price Reduction Program' will come into effect in January and will result in removing some steps in the traditional distribution chain. GRP's site will sell products direct to the end-user, in a bid to save the company, as well as saving the end-consumer some cash.
For more details Click Read more.
GREAT NEWS FROM GRP FOR 2009
WORLDWIDE GRPíS PRICE REDUCTION PROGRAM
This program will be launched officially by GRP starting from January 2009, to contribute to facing the serious worldwide crisis which is involving basically all sectors.
Our idea is to make available on the market, all GRP products of our Tyres, Engines, and Gadgets lines, with the best quality ever, at very much reduced prices compared with our 2008 price list.
This price reduction is possible by reducing to a minimum our margins, by removing some steps in the traditional distribution chain, and by accepting a reduction also of their margins by all those who will agree to our program.
In this way we intend to widen the range of end-users, who will be able to purchase now, at advantageous prices, our top range products. The main points of our new GRP program are as follows:
- Optimization and development of our current production unit in Guidizzolo, with a consequent further increase of our quality product.
- Equalized retail prices all over the world.
- An average retail price reduction by over 40%.
- Purchasing of our products in all the hobby shops that will support our program.
- Purchasing of our products from the new official GRPís e-commerce.
- Direct purchasing at race events whenever GRPís staff is present.
- Direct Technical Assistance on behalf of GRP, for any eventual technical problem under guarantee, and for the standard engine maintenance.
- Direct Technical Assistance at race events whenever GRPís staff is present.
- Direct Technical Assistance on-line on behalf of GRP.
All new retail prices will be published very soon on the new GRPís website, together with all numerous novelties foreseen for 2009. Here some anticipation:
- New .21 carburetor which improves fuel consumption and eases its carburetion.
- New Tuned Engines, with various improvements in terms of material and treatments.
- All Tuned Engines will be available on the market also fully run in and checked, ready to run.
- New stiff and light wheels for 1:10 Touring tire line .
- New big and light wheels for 1:8 Buggy tire line.
- New shaped black inserts for 1:8 Buggy tire line.
- New X compound (like PLís M3), for 1:8 Buggy tire line.
- New Cubic design for 1:8 Buggy.
- New narrow Jolly design for 1:8 Buggy.
The official presentation of all our new GRP products for 2009, and the launch of this new pricing program, will take place on the occasion of the coming Nuremberg Fair from 5th to 10th of February. Our new GRP e-commerce will be up and running starting from 15th of February.
Maurizio & Stefano Gandini
|01-07-2009, 09:42 PM||#4|
RCC Pro Contributor
Join Date: Dec 2005
Total Props: 0
Here's the linky, http://www.neobuggy.net/modules/news...p?storyid=5366
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|