sneak peek vid - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread
Old 05-21-2009, 04:07 PM   #21
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Mike R.

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Before you make these comments I suggest to everyone that you drive it. This is a track that you cannot judge until you drive it. It is a blast to run on. These guys did a great job with the layout. Give it a try least then you will have a reason not to like it...rather than just watching some youtube video...

Excellent work guys. Can't wait until your first nitrocross event...see you tomorrow for some practice before the race!
hyper7boy is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:28 PM   #22
RCC Junior Contributor

I cant believe these clowns are taken a st on the track before they have even turned a lap!
imported_maverick is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:38 PM   #23
RCC Supreme Contributor

My friends have run the track, and claim it's a blast to run on. I'm looking forward to practicing on it tomorrow night!

It appears to definitely be the type of track where throttle control comes into play...BIG TIME, and the type of track where slow IS fast!!!

Looking forward to finding out!
imported_BBFBCAP is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:41 PM   #24
RCC Supreme Contributor

Silly question...

Are there movies playing tomorrow night at the drive-in. I am going to be there with the trailer, and it would be cool to make some microwave popcorn and catch a few vids.

imported_BBFBCAP is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #25
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Derek P

looks like a neat layout, kind of reminds me of a field of land mines. I am guessing this video was taken before all the work was done on the track?
Derek Petre
KingCamber is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:04 PM   #26
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: John Summach

no message
Great Hobbies - Team Durango

"Almost Live Race Coverage":

"Finding Your Dream Home"
johnnyboy is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:39 PM   #27
RCC Contributor
I am: sandy

Actually Derik it was the first lap that we put on the track. You should really see it in person before you you open your mouth. The track actually flows well and is alot of fun.
SANDYM is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:51 PM   #28
RCC Junior Contributor

track is awsome and good layout i tell you guys i been to many race tracks in canada, us and europe and and i know what a nice layout should look like . i think ppl judge without even trying the track sounds lame....maybe becouse they cant drive that good or they are scared to try it... unless you try it
you cant judge
EXTREME R/C 905-239-5544
nico133 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:12 PM   #29
RCC Contributor

Guys!!! to take a track like this for granted is your loss, i think you should make the effort to support people that take time out of their personal lives to contribute to the hobby we all love, The guys built a great track and at a great location and it is a top quality track, I come from a motocross racing background and i love this tracks layout.

I can only suggest to come out and race it this Saturday, it does not conflict with the other tracks and then if you don't like it that is ok, just don't race on it after that.

I really think that before you start complaining and making negative comments you should at least give it a shot, once you run a few laps on it you will see what we are talking about.

anyway we are very fortunate to have this many options in Ontario when it comes to venues to race at, lets try to support it or in a few years we might be regretting it.

now enough talking lets Race !!!!
imported_smeerdude is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:10 PM   #30
imported_Rc Squirt
RCC Pro Contributor

if there is any series to race i would think this would be the one and i think that the gentlemen organizing this thought the same. this series offer cash payouts for the a and b main buggy and truggy classes. u have the potential to win 1500 dollars plus a race roller. if some on would plz lmk wut race series do we have in canada that offers this. personally i dont care what series i run as long as there is a good playing field. i think ppl need to put there differnces aside and come out and run this series, show some support and stap bashing the track b4 u even run on it. i was at the track and had a great time. im loving the fact that the track is hard to drive its most definatly going to make for on interesting main. sandy ben and nico are busting there asses off to host the series 4 us and all i see on the fourm is ppl who proably dont even race or race once a year bashing the track. its nice to c the the nitro cross series will be run on saturday to allow attendence to both the nitrocross series and the manufactures challange.
Justin Dasilva
Mugen Seiki
Alpha Plus Engines
Aka Tires
imported_Rc Squirt is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.