|05-26-2009, 07:35 PM||#1|
I am: Dalton Oliver
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Total Props: 0
Kyosho ST-RR Truggy
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Selling off my Kyosho ST-RR truggy. Funding a new car (1:1 lol) so it needs to go!. This is Ben Wheelers old truggy, Used a few races last season and ran at Tillsonburg and RCPS Niagra. This truggy is Awsome on the track! Very fast. Diffs and shocks have 1 run on them. Chassis has normal scratches. Overall truggy is in Good shape. Comes with $150+ in spares about 90% brand new. This truggy does require 1 small part. right side of wing mount.
Here is the list of spares:- Lower Control Arms, Front and rear
- Upper arms
- Fuel Tank
- $70 K factory Captured hinge pins ( Brand new havent installed)
- Diff gears and Pins
- Diff case
- Rear uprights
- fly wheel, clutch shoes and clutch bell
- 1 set of Aluminum knuckles, 1 out of package
- Shock spacers, Springs
- Shock shafts
- 2 sets of E clips
- Rear upper tie rods
- 3 skid plates ( 2 brand new 1 used)
-Wheel nuts, hub extenders
- Front body mounts
( not in picture but included.. Motor mounts, fly wheel and clutch shoes,bell etc..)
- 2 1600 reedy reciever packs ( new this year)
- Crimefighters LPR on yellow wheels 85% tread
- - Manual and Stickers
- 2 bodys bought in March
1. Proline body painted white used a couple qualifiers
2. Kyosho stock body custom painted used for mains
Both in good shape still
Looking for $400 OBO for all of this. Someone will be very pleased with this truggy! it has worked awsome for me and hate to see it go!
I am in the process of cleaning it will have pics this week!
Pictures now posted.. List has been edited.. Taking Reasonable offers!! ( If you want more pics let me know!)
Need this truck gone!
I am taking offers... only trades i would consider is a Slash and $$$
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|