Hardcore RC GLORCS 2009 @ Hardcore Drivers List - Page 8 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Clubs, RC Tracks, Events & Bashing meets Radio Control Clubs in Canada Radio Control Offroad & Onroad Tracks. RC Car Races, Events & RC Bashing Chat

Closed Thread
Old 06-22-2009, 09:49 AM   #71
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: DerekS
Radio of choice:

Total Props: 1

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Yes thank you joe, jay and molly i had alot of fun and great competition you guys always put on the best show especialy the throphy celebrations lol champaine (Dave Henry, Jay Cristiano)
Derek Sousa
1/8th Scale Nitro Offroad: Mugen Seiki, 1/10th Scale Electric Offroad: Team Durango
Mugen Seiki, Team Hardcore R/C, VP Power Masters Fuel, AKA, Alpha and Savox Factory Driver, HRP
2QK4U is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:09 AM   #72
Jay Cristiano
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Jay C
Radio of choice:
KO Propo
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 0
Yes thanks guys for coming out and showing your support even though the weather looked unfavorable throughout the week. We had 145 entrys for this race. Even with the rain on Saturday we were still able to make 2 1/2 quals without cutting down the main lengths short of glorcs rules. Also thanks to all the American guys and everyone who drove along way to get here. Also thanks to Jerome Treiginer for making it out, the first over seas driver we have at our race. He didn't do to bad either placing third in the buggy a main. And finally thanks for your patience when the computer went down before the A-Main and Bryan Cote and Frank Calandra for helping fix it.

PS. Dave Henry, thanks for being a good sport when I gave you ice cold payback from last years race. I bet you didnt expect that I lured you on the track to get you with the hose afterwards.

PSS. Thanks to Glorcs rep Kevin Taylor and Brian Belanger for their assistance all weekend long. And K+D action photo and MSP videos for media coverage.

PSSS. Justin DaSilva was the greatest help all weekend with his excellent commentating skills and race directing ability. Without him we could have not been able to run the race as efficiently as we did.
Jay Cristiano is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:34 PM   #73
Dave Henry
Sprucewood Team Losi Racing - Team Captain

thanks to everyone who helped with the race this weekend, it was a great time as usual with good racing and good friends, looking forward to next year already!

p.s. jay, no problem with the ice bucket bud,it felt a little like being an NFL coach!..... did your mommy wash your clothes yet
TLR, Horizon Hobby,Spektrum,Pinnacle Hobby,Dynamite,CRC,Nitrotec Engines,Michael Lambert Photography
special thanks to Mac for all your help over the years!
Dave Henry is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:30 PM   #74
RCC Contributor
I am: Dalton Oliver

Thanks to Jay and the Gang for putting on a great race. This was my first time out there and had a great time.. Well minus the Rain!, Oh well!.. Look forward to coming back there in the future! that Layout was Awsome.
Kyosho MP9

Upgrade RC
duratraxD is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:25 PM   #75
RCC Junior Contributor

As always, the track was great love the new layout, very challenging. Had a great time even with the rain, Joe don't stop dreaming up those track designs.
Looking foreward to the next club race.

George s
imported_georgestilly is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:59 PM   #76
RCC Junior Contributor

Thanks to Joe, Jay, Molly and crew. I had a blast at my first glorcs race. I want to also thank Kevin McCan and his family for letting me pit with them it was greatly appreciated. It was also great to put some faces to the names. I have been talking to a few of you for years never having met. Also a big Thanks to Kevin and Dawn for the great pics it was incredible that you got so many of my car right side up and not caked with mud!!

Anthony Roots Galluzzo
Sakuraba is King

Whips - JQ The Car #99 le

Losi micro-t stock
imported_roots is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:33 AM   #77
RCC Contributor

Thank you for a great weekend, the Christiano family and Hard Core crew ran a great event and the layout was incredible. I would also like to thank the Sousa family for their hospitality. Keep up the good work, you run a very nice facility.
imported_vino1 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:23 AM   #78
RCC Supreme Contributor

One hell of an event as always...BRAVO!!!

Thanks to the entire Cristiano family (and their hard workers) for making us all feel so at home, as well as Bryan Cote and Frank Calandra Jr. for helping with the computer problem!!!

It was great to see everyone out regardless of it being Fathers Day on Sunday, and the weather. We all proved that it's gonna' take more than some damn rain to stop us from doing what we all love so much!

Oh! One more thing FOR SUUURE!!! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOLUNTEER MARSHALED OUT THERE THIS WEEKEND. There were more than a few of us who continually 'stepped up' to help keep the races starting on time. It was GREATLY appreciated!

Can't wait for next year!
imported_BBFBCAP is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:37 AM   #79
RCC Supreme Contributor

Hardcore results

Here are the HARDCORE RACE RESULTS from the GLORCS race this past weekend.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf R5_Race_01_Buggy_G-Main-3.pdf (33.5 KB, 27 views)
File Type: pdf R5_Race_02_Buggy_F-Main-3.pdf (34.3 KB, 40 views)
File Type: pdf R5_Race_03_Buggy_E-Main-3.pdf (35.9 KB, 30 views)
File Type: pdf R5_Race_04_Buggy_D-Main-3.pdf (35.9 KB, 33 views)
File Type: pdf R5_Race_05_Buggy_C-Main-3.pdf (36.1 KB, 42 views)
File Type: pdf R5_Race_06_Buggy_B-Main-3.pdf (42.0 KB, 56 views)
File Type: pdf R5_Race_07_Buggy_A-Main-3.pdf (54.0 KB, 74 views)
File Type: pdf R5_Race_08_Slash_A-Main-3.pdf (20.6 KB, 25 views)
File Type: pdf R5_Race_09_Monster Truck_A-Main-3.pdf (38.9 KB, 34 views)
File Type: pdf R5_Race_10_Truggy_E-Main-3.pdf (23.8 KB, 25 views)
File Type: pdf R5_Race_11_Truggy_D-Main-3.pdf (34.4 KB, 29 views)
File Type: pdf R5_Race_12_Truggy_C-Main-3.pdf (35.5 KB, 33 views)
File Type: pdf R5_Race_13_Truggy_B-Main-3.pdf (42.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: pdf R5_Race_14_Truggy_A-Main-3.pdf (53.1 KB, 62 views)
CRUSHER is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:17 AM   #80
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Joseph C.

Originally Posted by georgestilly View Post
As always, the track was great love the new layout, very challenging. Had a great time even with the rain, Joe don't stop dreaming up those track designs.
Looking foreward to the next club race.

George s
Thanks for the support guys George, i can't take all the credit. I am only the messenger, i believe there is a higher power at work here. I just hope it keeps using me. LOL
Hardcore R/C Track Owner
It's better to look at it then to look for it.
:GRIN: i been looking at it and i still can't find it.
Trakker is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.