|07-11-2009, 05:20 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
another class coming to Barrie
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
We will start including this class in the next racing event.july 26, 2009 not this weekends as it is too soon. Here are the rules
CORR Class Rulez
• Any Servo may be installed.
• Any Receiver may be installed.
• A brushed or brushless Speed Control may be used.
• Stock motors accempted (17T SC10 540 , 12T SLASH 550, 12T Losi Strike 550)
• No more then a 27T brushed motor or a 17.5 brushless motor for aftermarket motors (540 size)
• 6-8 Cell up to 8.4v Cell Nimh / NiCd Battery pack can be used.
• 2 Cell up to 8.4v LiPo Battery pack can be used.
• No other battery pack can be used than the ones listed above.
*note* hard cases preferred on LIPOS + must have a safe object to charge them in at the track......ammo box / lipo bag etc
Ammo cases available at Princess Auto for $12
• The stock suspension must be used.
• Any combination of piston or oil viscosity can be used.
• Any Spring Rate can be used.
• Many manufacturers are creating new tires for the dual diameter (2.2” / 3.0”) wheels of the
Slash & SC10. We will currently allow only the stock SC10 ,Traxxas , or Losi Strike tire. They may be used
interchangeably in any combination on the front or rear.
*Note* May be updated in the future to include aftermarket items
Transmission / Driveline:
• All stock gearing must be used inside the transmission.
• The stock gear diff must be used and cannot be replaced with a Ball Diff.
• Any Spur Gear may be used
• Any Pinion Gear may be used
• Any body may be used for the SC10/Slash/Losi Strike provided it is a short course style truck body and that the
wheels are fully enclosed
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|