HPI Nitro RS4 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 08-04-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
RCC Junior Contributor

Total Props: 0
HPI Nitro RS4

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hi, I am selling my HPI Nitro RS4 2 which has a ton of upgrades and is in perfect working condition. I am selling both of my on-road cars (will sell XR80 as well) as I have no use for either of them any more.
The RS4 comes with an O.S. .18 CV-RX which I have recently purchased, and a T-15 engine is also included (more details below). It also comes with 2 bodies, an HPI TF-3 radio system (*JR Receiver from pictures not included*), 3 sets of wheels, Glow starter and an entire lot of spares.

Here is a list of upgrades on the car (with pictures):

- O.S. .18 CV-RX engine
- Duratrax pipe (little scratched up, but runs great, far better than stock)
- Lightweight aluminum flywheel
- Aluminum shocks
- Upgraded Red and White springs
- Aluminum Uprights (front and back)
- RPM Adjustable Turnbuckles (front and back)
- RPM Servo to Steering arm
- Carbon fiber foam plate (on bumper)
- Carbon fiber upper plate
- Carbon fiber rear body/shock post
- Aluminum rear brace
- GWS FS-1 Failsafe (works flawlessly)
- Upgraded throttle & brake linkage (much faster and stronger)
- Inline fuel fiter
- HPI 2 speed with very high gearing for maximum speed
(engine still launches it off the line like a rocket, and low gearing
clutch and gears included)
- Upgraded heavy duty Aluminum 2nd gear holder
- Aluminum belt tensioner (Front belt and Middle belt)

Spare parts list:

There are too many parts to list, however, every single thing pictured will be included (with the exception of the JR receiver).

Added notes:
- O.S. engine has less than a gallon through it and runs like new. Have been running the T-15 mostly. T-15 has 5 gallons through it (not much pinch left) but still runs perfectly (all the power is there and idles for ever) very good on fuel too.
- HPI radial tires are in very good condition with more than 70% thread left and are the BELTED kind, so will go on forever. Other tires are still in good condition as well.
- Included is a Brand new OS pullstart, Brand new clutch shoes (with 6 springs), racing shoes (need spring), both stock plastic pipes with extra coupler, and a ton of stock parts and spares.

Asking Price is $300 for everything.

If buyer wants to buy everything but one of the engines, we can work out a price for that. I will meet up anywhere in the GTA, and can deliver outside (but not too far) at buyers expense (price will be discussed).

For any questions or additional picture requests please send me a PM.

Thank you for looking .
Savage X 4.6 RTR
Baja SS
imported_xxxcellarator is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.