Rcps 2010 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread
Old 09-07-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
I am: Joeparent

Total Props: 0
Rcps 2010

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Well with the Canadian RCPS done for 2009 I am now posting next years dates for the Ontario RCPS races, these are the dates and tracks, we will be working on some of the details in the next upcoming weeks , but just wanted to let everyone know our dates so you can get them marked down.
With the RCPS Canadian Nats scheduled to come to Ontario ,or Quebec I think it is going to be a heck of a summer for RCPS .

May 15-16 Niagara

June 12-13 Action Hobbies

July 17-18 Legacy Hobbies

Aug 7-8 Hardwood

we are working lots to make next year a even better and more exciting year.
looking forward to seeing you at the track!!
joeparent is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:26 AM   #2
RCC Noob

Hey, just want to introduce ourselves, The Beaverton R/C Racing Club Inc. will be up and running come spring. The track is being built on a farm on Regional Road 23 between Beaverton and Port Bolster. Would be more than interested in discussing the possibility of becoming involved in the racing circuit. Please call, Terry @ 705-426-1452 or email terry@terrtech.ca. Thanks, powergirl52
powergirl52 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:26 PM   #3
RCC Apprentice

Thumbs up

Great to hear that RC Pro Series Ontario's schedule is ready.

For our side, The RCPS Qc's schedule should be out for the end of September 2009.
We gonna had some news Sponsors for the new racing season !

Hope to see you soon !

Bonjour à chacun,

Si la formule du RC Pro Series 2009 vous a plu et bien celle de 2010 est en grande préparation.

Le calendrier 2010 devrait sortir à la fin septembre ou début octobre après que j'ai pu communiquer avec tout les responsables de pistes en question.
Nous aurons également l'ajout de nouveaux Sponsors pour la nouvelle saison de course.
Je vous ferez connaître tout les détails sous peu.
Ça permettra à plusieurs de préparer leurs vacances 2010 en conséquence !

Pierre Barbeau
Directeur RC Pro Series Québec 2010
sales (@) fxrhobby.com
Pierre95 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:07 PM   #4
I am: Boolean21

Total Props: 56
Re: RCPS Ontario 2010

i definately will not be racing in this series!
PurgatorY is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:08 PM   #5
I am: Boolean21

Total Props: 56
Re: RCPS Ontario 2010

Good luck Joe you have made the series better than it has ever been, Job well done!

Keep up the good work and all the best in 2010.
PurgatorY is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:26 AM   #6
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Derek P

That’s great Joe, I am glad you were able to get the dates out this early. It would be great if the RCPS has a final race out east this year. Are you guys going to be running two day races or is it going to be single day events. I think it would be easier for more people to get out to these races if they were single day events. Honestly driving 3 to 4 hours to go racing for a single day isn’t that big of a deal to some I suppose. I am looking forward to racing the Rcps next year.
Derek Petre
KingCamber is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:51 AM   #7
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Tom W

Rcps 2010!

I am looking forward to the 2010 series! With 3 tracks back for a 2nd year and the 4th round is nice and close to the GTA. Looking forward to doing some mountain biking between rounds at Hardwood!!!

As much as I like one day races, I understand your hands are tied to the 2 day format and I know how important it is to stay consistent between region-to-region, when being a part of a national / international series!
TRFTOM is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:20 PM   #8
mickey silver
RCC Noob

Hey Garry. Just wondering if the 2010 series is going to be Nitro only or will there be any electric classes. Cant remember if this was talked about at the Edmonton Nats race or not. I assume 1/8 electrics will run again this year, any others?

mickey silver is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:38 AM   #9
RCC Junior Contributor

Classes will remain the same as they were this past season. The only class that we are not sure of yet is Extreme Truck. It will still be offered but as for what the class will look like we are not sure of just yet. There may be changes to it for next season.
Mugen Racing
2008 RCPS AB Expert Truggy Champion
RCPS Canada National Director
GaryF is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:25 AM   #10
RCC Contributor

June 12-13 Action Hobbies will conflict with the Glrocs race June 11-13.
imported_smeerdude is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.