|09-15-2009, 03:31 PM||#1|
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Jay C
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Guelph/Flamborough Ontario
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 5
Total Props: 0
Hardcore's 5 Hour Endurance Challenge
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hardcore's Third Annual Buggy Endurance Challenge....
One buggy, four team members, FIVE HOURS.
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGES. THIS WILL BE VERY DIFFERENT FROM LAST YEARS BUGGY ENDURANCE. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
TROPHIES WILL BE AWARDED TO EACH MEMBER OF THE 1st, 2nd and 3rd PLACE TEAMS. (There will be no cash prizes.)
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Track opens 9:00 am
Open practice 9:00am to 10:00am
Drivers meeting 10:15 am
Race starts at 10:30 am
Race ends at 3:30 pm
Open Practice after the Awards, Everyone Welcome
Track closes 5:30 pm
This Race will require a minimum of 8 teams of four racers. The maximum team entries accepted will be 14 teams of four racers.
Registration Fee- $140 per team
Prepayment only will be accepted. You must register and pay as a Team. No individual payments will be accepted. Payment required to confirm registration. Entry Deadline is WEDNSDAY SEPT 30, 2009.
1. Each team member will rotate between driving every 25, 50 or 75 mins. Team members will rotate between pitting and marshalling whenever they want as long as they have a marshal on the track at all times. No team member will drive more than 75 minutes.
2. Teams must use the same vehicle for the duration of the race. All Parts can be repaired or replaced during the race except the chassis.
3. Each team is required to have a marshal on the track at all times during the race. Absent team marshals will result in the team being penalized one lap for each 30 seconds the marshal is absent.
4. Buggy's will be teched according to Glorcs Rules.
5. Each team will be given a number upon paid registration. Sequence 1 To 14. This Number represents the order in which your paid entry was received and will be used to identify your marshalling position and the order in which each team’s first driver will choose their position on the stand.
To Sign Up:
COPY this Entry form and submit with your Payment to
Jay Cristiano. Jay@hardcoreracersrc.ca
Contact Person:_______________________ Phone:________________
Method of Payment:
___ I will come to Hardcore RC with cash payment prior to entry deadline of Wednesday Sept. 30, 2009.
___ I will send money order or certified cheque by mail payable to Jay Cristiano at address below.
Hardcore Racers RC Club
C/O Jay Cristiano
753 Hwy#6 RR#2
___ I will pay by paypal: Please pay as Gift
Remember, your Pre-payment is required to confirm registration. Payment must be received by Wednesday, September30, 2009.
1. The race start procedure will be announced shortly. It will be excitingly cool and interesting as always.
2. Electric 1/8 Buggy Teams Welcome.
3. Feel free to comment below about this years or last years race.
4. Last years winner was the Skycraft Hobbies Racing Team. The winning car was a Losi 8ight .
5. Jordan Krupp is the only Racer to be on the winning team in every Enduro so far.
Get those entries in and let's see who can put together the best endurance racing team!
|09-15-2009, 05:54 PM||#3|
This could be awesome with all the potential teams representing there brand...
Personally I don't think any of those other brands will out last the Mugen
|09-15-2009, 06:30 PM||#4|
RCC Pro Contributor
Join Date: May 2004
Total Props: 0
Are Ya trying to "jinx" us er what ?!
Anyway.... Ya`ll Can EAT DIRT !
Mugen Seiki Racing - Team Driver
SkyCraft Hobbies - Burlington
2010 & 2009 RC Pro Nitro Buggy Champion, Ont.
2010 Glorcs Buggy 3rd
2010 Glorcs Truggy 5th
|09-15-2009, 07:25 PM||#7|
|09-15-2009, 08:33 PM||#10|
I am: Boolean21
Join Date: Sep 2002
Total Props: 56
I also put the word out to the JAMMIN' crew! There's eight of us, so we should be able to setup something! I'll ask Vic to confirm the team or teams once we all organize who's in!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|