Sprucewood Invitational 2010 - Aug 27,28,29 - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 10-19-2009, 07:58 PM   #21
RCC Supreme Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Can Truhe, Fischer and Drake come out to play? Please..please...pretty please?!?

imported_BBFBCAP is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:03 PM   #22
RCC Pro Contributor

Slayden !
D.O.R.C. on O.R.R.C http://www.offroadrc.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=152
canadiannascar is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #23
Dave Henry
Sprucewood Team Losi Racing - Team Captain

Originally Posted by mike vandusen View Post
Hey Dave it is real nice to hear that you will be having the famous race of the year and it is even nicer that you are helping out someone who needs the help, more track owners should follow your lead.
Dave and his Sprucewood race has donated THOUSANDS$$$ to local charities over the years, well done sir!
TLR, Horizon Hobby,Spektrum,Pinnacle Hobby,Dynamite,CRC,Nitrotec Engines,Michael Lambert Photography
special thanks to Mac for all your help over the years!
Dave Henry is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:20 AM   #24
Dreaming rc
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Dell Paradis
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 14

You can count me in for sure,,

TLR 8E 2.0
TLR 8TE 2.0
TLR 22
Dreaming rc is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:41 AM   #25
RCC Supreme Contributor

Kevin - Thank you for the support, great job with the new sponsorship, maybe we can set up a MFG row like at Nascar or Motocross so we can show our sponsors to the public

Henry - I will take you up on your help after all I know how you love cleaning up raw meat - ha ha

Will - thank you I will need lots of help

Jordan - You are like family when it comes to this race

Joe - would love to see you up again, my team will be hitting more RC Pro races next year as well

Losi8 - any racer that beats me on my own track will be lowered into the pit with my 2 Newfs who will not be feed for a week

Taylor - Donation Box - great idea, consider it done

Seg - I would love to promote this as a feel good story, any idea you can share to help me get it out there please let me know

Jay - no this will not be a Nitro pit, jump jump corner track. It is a big oudoor National Motocorss type track and that is how it is going to remain. I minute lap times and all

Sean - lets try it, if it works well you will sell lots of them to the track owners, in fact get me your company name so you get some advertising for helping my race

Bryan - thank you

Stalker - I have some ideas for help lets talk in the spring

Porty - sucked you missed the last two rounds of the Durham series, lets pick up where we left off at my track next summer

Mike - I have special request for a special guy like you LOL I need your help in securing some "Sprucewood Girls" much like the Monster Energy Girls at Motocross Race

Taylor - I am not going to make any promises until the plane tickets are booked, however this is something I am working on

Henry - your flaterry is nice however it will not get you extra practice time on the track!!

Dell - Cool

Chris Holmes and I started yesterday tearing up tubing and bringing in more dirt. The layout will be completely different from the last race and will be fresh for everyone. There will be no warm up races or practice sessions so that no one will have an advantage!

314 days to go!
David McLean
Team Kyosho Canada
Mac is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:40 AM   #26
losi 8 racer
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Gregory Greenidge

I think I speak for the entire Rc community when I say long overdue and we are all looking forward to your race. Cheers Greg
Losi 2.0
Reedy .21
Losi xxx-cr
Galaxy Hobby
losi 8 racer is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:05 PM   #27
RCC Contributor

I like the MFG row like at Nascar or Motocross idea That would be cool to see happen.
imported_smeerdude is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:59 PM   #28
RCC Pro Contributor

I look forward to it Dave. I love meeting people like yourself that make this hobby an absolute blast.
imported_Portyansky is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:58 PM   #29
John Bakker
I am: JB

You know EAT DIRT RACING INC. will be there for track tuning and the set up days
John Bakker is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:55 PM   #30
RCC Supreme Contributor

Thank you John, this is great news. What you guys did to my track last time before the race was awesome!
David McLean
Team Kyosho Canada
Mac is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.