Steve Taylor makes A-Main at CRCRC - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
imported_BBFBCAP
RCC Supreme Contributor

Total Props: 0
Steve Taylor makes A-Main at CRCRC

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Good friend, and Hotbodies driver, Steve "The Trigger" Taylor, edged out some stiff competition to secure the final spot in the electric buggy A-Main at the CRCRC race!

Unfortunately, Steve didn't finish the main as a result of a breakage, but he ran like a champ.

CONGRATS BUD!!!
imported_BBFBCAP is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:42 PM   #2

Total Props: 57
Yeah, he can run like a Champ... as a Marshall! LOL my bad! :GRIN:

Glad to see he's taken it out of the backyard! WELL DONE Steve! Kudos
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:06 PM   #3

Total Props: 57
Wow......
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 01-24-2010, 09:53 PM   #4
ravagemaxx
RCC Contributor

I am: kevin m

well done steve......
ravagemaxx is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:41 PM   #5
endler
The real deal behind the wheel

Good Job Steve! I honestly looked at just the nitro results i didnt see that!!! sweeeeet! Wish I could have went with you guys!

TEAM DURANGO
TEAM GREAT HOBBIES
www.greathobbies.com
endler is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:54 PM   #6
MUSTGOFASTER
RCC Pro Contributor

Congratulations Steve!

Congratulations on your great runs as well Kevin. It's great that we can cheer you guys on via LiveRC.
MUSTGOFASTER is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:33 AM   #7
thrash metal
RCC Supreme Contributor

re steve the trigger makes the a main electric buggy

thanks guys for the support.

steve really made a great comeback in his last qualifier to get the last spot in the a main electric buggy. i started second in the b main and was hoping to get one of the 2 bump up spots but my battery strap ripped out of the chassis and went flying out of my ve8 as i was jumping the double double. thanks to my pit guys louie and steve they eventually got me back in the race and i was able to finish .

thanks to our buds in the caster team (kevin taylor, bryan cote and chris capelo) for helping pit for us all weekend. they really saved our bacon, especially when louie ,steve and myself ended up in the same truggy main. louie took 2nd in the f main pro truggy and i finished 3rd. louie bumped up to the e main pro truggy race , started last and drove the wheels off his d8t to finish a very respectable 5th .

there was alot of fast guys at the race and we came away with some hardware so we are quite happy.

all in all we had a blast and it was a great learning experience for us .
Old 01-25-2010, 08:23 AM   #8
endler
The real deal behind the wheel

Well boys its all for the good because when Tillsonburg comes around itll be an asset that you went and battled it out with some of the best in the industry! Wheel time only helps the cause... wish I could joined you guys and glad everyone had a hoot!! Good Job!

TEAM DURANGO
TEAM GREAT HOBBIES
www.greathobbies.com
endler is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:25 AM   #9
dasilvaszo6
RCC Junior Contributor

crcrc

Wow!!!!!

Great job boys that is awesome news... still wishing i could have gone with you... but maybe motoramma?????
dasilvaszo6 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:39 AM   #10
RCC Contributor

I am: Steve Taylor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBFBCAP View Post
Good friend, and Hotbodies driver, Steve "The Trigger" Taylor, edged out some stiff competition to secure the final spot in the electric buggy A-Main at the CRCRC race!

Unfortunately, Steve didn't finish the main as a result of a breakage, but he ran like a champ.

CONGRATS BUD!!!

Thanks very much Kevin for the post bud and for reminding me that SLOWER is FASTER. Sometimes it's hard to remember in the heat of battle LOL. Thanks you as well for all of the kind posts guys on here. This event was a true one of a kind spectacle for me to watch and learn from the best in the world!

In speaking with Jesse Robbers i learned an infinite amount of set up information about the Hot Bodies cars as well how one of the best looks at a track when driving around and when to push it and when not to!

I almost had more fun watching and talking to Robbers,Luts,Maifield,Tebo,Easton then racing. In my qualifiers i had Maifield in one of them and Lutz in another and spent much of the time "watching" out for them to make sure i was not in the way when they passed me a break neck speeds. I actually stood next to Maifield in both of them and just kept saying inside...inside.. LOL.It felt like i said it 100 times and made me nervous as hell!! LOL

All in all a great expierence that i would recommend to anyne. The race was VERY well run and Big Dog really knows how to put on a show!
007 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in