Alpha racing tires... - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Old 09-16-2010, 11:41 AM   #21
RCC Supreme Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I'm actually making a conscientious effort to sell Alpha Racing Tires by means of a website I created. I intend to use many different means of advertising, but the object is simply to have people contact me through the site, to order their Alpha tires.

In lieu of the fact I don't have a lot of money for advertising, I built a simple website to help draw attention to the tires. It's not much, but I'm hoping people will see what I'm trying to do here, and support it.

If anyone has any suggestions on how I can inexpensively promote the tires across Canada, I'd be thrilled to hear your ideas. Come hell or high-water, I intend to give this my all. Their terrific tires.

Thanks in advance for your support everyone, and wish me luck!

Here's a link to my website:

One more thing...if anyone has any feedback they'd like to share about the tires, please do so.
imported_BBFBCAP is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-16-2010, 04:04 PM   #22
Jamie James
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Jamie G
Radio of choice:
Futaba 3PKS
# of RCs: 4

Total Props: 2
So far my experiance with Alpha tires has been very good.

I tried them for the first time when Kevin gave me a set of old Omicrons he had. They were very well used but I gave them a try. As used as they were I could still see the potental so I ordered a couple sets. I got the KHI and UPSILON treads.

I used them at the last 2 Hardcore club races and was very impressed. The traction was supurb. Feel was spot on. My lap times have come down with the confidence in the traction offered.

I have only run the KHI pattern once. They work great on a damp track.

All the other runs have been with the Upsilons. I have about 6 qualifing runs and 3 mains and the wear is amazing. Still lots of life left. A set of tires of this quality and wear characteristics for this price is almost unheard of.

I will be running these as long as I can.
Jamie James is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:31 PM   #23
RCC Supreme Contributor

Updated website...

HUGE THANKS TO MICHAEL LAMBERT for actually creating a real website for me as his way to help me get it off the ground. Thank Michael, it's appreciated!
Old 09-21-2010, 09:00 AM   #24
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Jeff F

Signatures Updated!!

Feel free to post any feedback I've given you on the site Kevin!

So far I've really liked the Upsilion's if there is moisture on the track and even in dry dusty conditions the Omicron's have been amazing! And even when they were down on traction the interesting thing was it was still VERY predictable... no surprizes, just slide where I want and point the wheel straight, pull more throttle and go straight!

Going to try Omega's and KHI's Hopefully this week and definitely in the next 3 races!
The Revolution is Coming...
Currently Racing:
Caster ZX1.5R Pro, EX1.5R Pro, SK10 Pro
Stuck to the dirt by VP Pro Tires
Stalker is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:17 PM   #25
RCC Supreme Contributor

Couldn't pass up the opportunity to share a link showing that Alpha Tires is gaining steam and already being used by some big name European drivers. Here's a former Kyosho and Losi 'big name' running them. Surely anyone who follows 1/8 scale racing will know him. It was the Gamma tires in the picture, and logos on the body that caught my eye...
Old 05-22-2011, 09:20 PM   #26

I was in a pinch at Average Joe's during quals yesterday when the track dried up in the afternoon and bought a set of the Upsilons Ultra Soft and they hooked up great!
  Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.