Parking/Camping for Sprucewood - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Old 08-23-2010, 11:24 PM   #1
I am: Boolean21

Total Props: 56
Parking/Camping for Sprucewood

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hey guys,

For the people that know this facility, you know that we have a lot of space to park and set up campers and tents. But, please also remember that we have the paintball field as well, so there needs to be a little method to our madness when we are setting up.

I'm going to have some of the area against the yellow wall blocked off on Thursday and Friday. The Lions Club is bringing in their Kitchen Trailer, and I have to make sure we have space for them to pull in and get set up. Once their have set up the trailer, their truck will disconnect and I will open up the area.

We also need to make sure that we park all of our vehicles and trailers in a parallel fashion. Back in towards the ditch or the wall (when available) to allow other people to back in beside you. Please do not park longways with the wall or the ditch.

Please back in as far as your set up will allow you so we can keep a space down the middle of the parking lot for emergency vehicles and the water tractor.

The area behind the track closer to the water is open for parking trucks/cars and setting up tents.

The grass area closer to the service road is not our land, so I'm not going to tell you that you can park on it, but I'm also not going to kick you off. It seemed to be a popular spot during the RC Pro race, so...take from that what you will.

Please do not park on the dirt oval. We will be using that for the dash for cash (oops, I let that out of the bag)

There is LOTS of room for parking on this event. The car show will not be there this weekend, so we have all of that area as well. It's a little further away from the track, but it's going to be quieter and way from the nitro noise.

We do NOT have water or power hook ups for camping. Power is only for race purposes. Please do not test this rule. And please do not unplug anything that is not yours without asking. You never know which outlet the timing systems is connected to.

I will be there Thursday to greet you when you come in. In the event that I'm not there when you show up, please find a reasonable place to park. If you have you ask yourself if you should be parking there, it's probably not a good place.

This is going to be a great weekend. Let's start it out right.
PurgatorY is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.