Glenwood - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Old 09-26-2010, 09:10 PM   #21
RCC Supreme Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Yeppers to what Jordan just said. AWESOME JOB GLENWOOD!!! Thanks.
imported_BBFBCAP is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:01 PM   #22
thrash metal
RCC Supreme Contributor

re glenwood

a big hats off to dr drew and the rest of the glenwood crew for putting on a great race. the track was amazing ( nice traction all weekend) and they kept things moving along at a blistering pace. 4 quals on saturday and we were done all the mains on sunday by 3 pm. im pressive indeed

even though myself and louie had a first day from hell the rest of the weekend was a blast. our early arrival friday was marred by our big ballistic tent getting totally destroyed by the typhoon like winds . we had to go and buy another tent which once assembed lasted a grand total of less than a qualifier and it too was a twisted wreckage from the wind.
even though it cost louie and myself almost 500 bucks on the tents that got destroyed it was still worth it.

a big thanks to the mugen ninjas for their offering of a tent as well as dave henry for offering us some space in the sprucewood tent.

in the end kevin taylor and the caster team supplied us with their spare pit tent and we were good to go for the rest of the weekend. thanks a million kev. and thanks darren for that starter box battery bro. you gave me a good deal on that one. lol

a big thanks to chewy , dave lyons and the caster team for pitting for myself and louie all weekend. also some thanks to joe christiano for those yummy chicken burgers too.

as jordan said in his post their was some intense racing and the track was very fast. the ballistic team is looking forward to racing at glenwood next season. congrats to all the winners and to the top finishers in the glorcs championship
thrash metal is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:35 AM   #23
RCC Contributor
I am: Dave Lyons

So very impressed with how well this race was run and even more how amazing the layout was. It leaves me scratching my head to why there is a membership shortage at this track. Thanx to the guys who put this together (yea Im the guy who thanked you and raved about the track like 8 times through the weekend).

Thanx to all that helped fuel and pit my ride and to Brian (Smeer rock star) Cote for the A main pit beotch duties and Kevin McNerney for the accommodations.
Dave_Lyons is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:07 PM   #24
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: DerekS
Radio of choice:

Total Props: 1
Thanks to Glenwood for a great track layout and everyone who helped make this race memorable.
Derek Sousa
1/8th Scale Nitro Offroad: Mugen Seiki, 1/10th Scale Electric Offroad: Team Durango
Mugen Seiki, Team Hardcore R/C, VP Power Masters Fuel, AKA, Alpha and Savox Factory Driver, HRP
2QK4U is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:29 PM   #25
RCC Junior Contributor

nah , ..... you guys got it all wrong , ...... thank you for your support this past weekend ! always great to hear when people have had a good time , that makes it all worth while , and its what drew and i love to do. thanks again. ...... by the way , dont be strangers all , indoor dirt offroad is coming up real soon , so shine up your 1/10 scale stuff and bring them out.
bellinger is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.