|11-05-2010, 01:58 PM||#1|
HPI Blitz Brushless RTR - MINT !!!
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I’ll be straight up about this, I bought this as part of a package deal because I wanted a couple of specific items contained therein. I’ve got what I want out and now I can release the rest into the wild again.
The condition of this setup is primo, it really is. Only signs of use are streak marks on the underside from running on soft dirt/grass. I would keep it myself, even as a shelfer, but I’m really not into them to be honest.
- The Body has some crackage around the rear lights but it’s really only very minor indeed.
- The Motor is my Mamba Max 5700kv which I previously used in my Sprint Touring car, indoors, so no outside use or brutality at all. It's smooth as silk.
- The Waterproof VXL 3S ESC was bought new by the Blitz owner and remains perfect in everyway.
- Servo is an Associated Item removed from a new 1/8th Truck. Powerful and fast enough for this application, no problem.
- Suspension is perfect with evidence of use so minor it’s not worthy of mention.
- Suspension Arms are RPM items.
- Radio is a brand new TF-1 item removed from my Sprint2 car when I bought it
- Wheels were used once on grass and then shelved, the rims are perfecto and the tires as good as new.
- Alloy hub hexes with retaining set screws
- Radio box is the waterproof Traxxas item from the Revo
I WILL split this car up but I want the Roller sold before the electronics.
If you’re considering a new Stadium truck you’d be daft not to consider this, it’s really THAT NICE !!!
$300 ALL IN. You can’t get near this price for a Brushless powered Blitz in this condition anywhere……
I can arrange for a 5000 Lipo at extra cost.
I also have a BRAND NEW UNUSED Bodyshell which I will sell to the buyer for an additional $25
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|