|12-06-2010, 11:51 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
RULES for the Facility (*PLEASE READ*)
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
We would to state some simple rules when inside the facility:
1) NO Traction Compound allowed on the off-road track.
2) Racers using our on-road track are ONLY allowed to use JACK THE GRIPPER or SPECIALIZED RC SXT 2.0 traction compound and tires must be wiped of excess traction compound before putting your car on the track.
3) Cars racing on our on-road track must have a minimum ride-height of 5mm for touring-based cars and 4mm for pan style cars. As our on-road track will be set-up primarily for practice, there are no set classes at this time.
4) No buggies on the on-road track surface at any time.
5) Smoking MUST be done off school property. This is a strict bylaw and there are cameras on site. Please walk out past the parking lot and to the sidewalk to smoke. Also, please dispose of cigarette butts in the proper bins. This is not convenient for smokers, but we cannot afford to jeopardize the future of the track.
6) Please be respectful and put all garbage in the proper bins. This is a high school facility, and we want to be welcomed there at all times!
7) Race fees must be paid before laying your car down on the track. Please respect the time, effort, and money invested in this, and don’t wait to be asked to pay your fee. Your continued support will allow the track to be successful and constantly improve.
Off-road Classes are:
1/10th 2WD Buggy
1/10th 4WD Buggy
Short Course (2WD/4WD)**
Truggy’s are not permitted.
9) ALL 1/8th buggy’s must have rubber tubing zip-tied to their shock towers to prevent damage to the carpet and hardwood floors (this will be provided at no charge for those who don’t have it).
Note** for the Short Course class, we will allow both 2WD and 4WD, but on a race day, the requirement is a minimum 6 vehicles of the same type to make up a class. So let’s get the word out and try to get the numbers up!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|