Glorcs sponsors - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Old 05-12-2011, 10:08 PM   #1
RCC Supreme Contributor

Total Props: 0
Glorcs sponsors

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
In lieu of all the other things that have been going on, I have to confess I've given little consideration to sponsors for the GLORCS Series.

Apart from Caster, and NeoBuggy's support (still waiting on stickers ), I have yet to solicit sponsorships from any other R/C related companies. I fully intend to do this over the coming months, and look forward to announcing them once they are on board. With that being said, I also have another idea/concept that I wanted to share with everyone here, and hope to get some feedback. Here's what I was thinking...

I'd really like to have racers and supporters of the series SPONSOR the series. Heating and air conditioning, automotive services and sales, trucking/shipping/courier businesses, towing, plumbing, landscaping, DJ services, real estate agents, wedding photography, sales of this that or the other thing. Yooooouuu name it!

I'm sort of looking at it as a means of strengthening the bonds of our racers by incorporating a better networking concept within itself. I'd be thrilled to see banners surrounding the tracks of GLORCS races that illustrate OUR BUSINESSES and names. I've always felt there was a wealth of opportunity for each and every one of us to support each other once the weekend of racing was done. We're all great friends with a common passion, and I just like the concept. Quite frankly, I'd love to see more of us supporting each others' businesses. Think about it for a second! Do you actually have a CLUE what most other racers do for a living, let-alone request their services?!? Likely not!

I FULLY intend to concentrate on R/C related companies as well. I just thought this would be a unique concept was all. I'd love to see John sell a house to someone who races, or have George get more automotive service business from fellow racers, or have Michael Lambert take baby photos or wedding photos for a fellow racer, or Steve Taylor to look after everyone's trucking needs, etc. All it would take is for that racer or business to provide a banner, and perhaps a prize or certificate for their service(s).

Just an idea I'm throwing out there. Thoughts???
imported_BBFBCAP is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:16 PM   #2
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Nicholas S.
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 3

Total Props: 0
Great idea.

Kevin you've got a pm.
Nicholas Schweiger

On temporary back soon!
Nick411 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.