Ontario Round 3 Muskoka Madtrax - Page 7 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2011, 08:56 PM   #61
RCC Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Freakin awesome....only problem was that I needed to shower twice to get all the dust and dirt off of me!! Not sure what I enjoyed more; the racing or trying to catch core trucks off of the berm!!
Losi 8ight-T2.0 | Losi 8ight-B | Associated TC5 | Losi Micro T
Team Fat Racing
mytruckluvesgas is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:31 PM   #62
RCC Contributor

just want to thank the Madtrax crew for a memorable weekend and for a hard fought buggy A main Derek Sousa back and forth with Dave Henry through the whole A main good job Derek congrats on Dave Henry for the Win thats why Dave is the best he allways shines in the end
www.dmntracing.com specializing in custom parts and sleeve resizing done right!
imported_yak54 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:09 PM   #63
RCC Pro Contributor

My new favourite venue hands down ! Thanks for an awesome weekend Jason ! Great turn-out everyone, Very cool race facility and the biggest baddest track I have ever raced on not to mention the biggest baddest fire pit I have ever seen too !

Right Firetruckin On !
Mugen Seiki Racing - Team Driver
SkyCraft Hobbies - Burlington
2010 & 2009 RC Pro Nitro Buggy Champion, Ont.
2010 Glorcs Buggy 3rd
2010 Glorcs Truggy 5th
JordanAK is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:42 PM   #64

Yep, awesome facilty, monster layout, great job running it and keeping things flowing. Had a blast, and yea, i cant wait to see the vids of my truck being caught off the berm lol.
  Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:26 AM   #65
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: DerekS
Radio of choice:

Total Props: 1
Yes a thanks goes out to Jason, Mihai and the rest of the Muskoka Madtrax crew for a fun but very challenging layout because of all the ruts and for doing a good job running the race all weekend.
By the way some of the ruts got so bad that they were like jumps underground at times!
But once again thanks for a nice layout and some great memorable racing as well a congrats to Dave Henry for winning Expert Buggy.
Derek Sousa
1/8th Scale Nitro Offroad: Mugen Seiki, 1/10th Scale Electric Offroad: Team Durango
Mugen Seiki, Team Hardcore R/C, VP Power Masters Fuel, AKA, Alpha and Savox Factory Driver, HRP
2QK4U is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:21 AM   #66
RCC Noob

Just wanted to say thanks to Jason and his crew for an awesome
racing weekend. The track design is now at the top of my list in the fun factor
category. My wife and little one enjoyed your venue as well.
dracoserpens is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:43 AM   #67
Resident complainer

It was really nice to come out and see some old faces this weekend! Definitely got me hooked to get back into the hobby and start racing again...see you all at the track soon!
POWLING is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:08 AM   #68
Pete Elphinstone Jr
RCC Junior Contributor

Big thanks to Jason and his track crew, they did a lot of work and did as much track repair as possible. With the dirt up there it is really hard to keep a track from rutting up that bad.
Big thanks to Mihai and Mike for running the races, great job keeping them going and great job calling the races letting the drivers know where they are and who they are racing against.
Really hope to come back again sometime but I hope they take a few feet off of the giant double jump on the front straight. There was no need for it to be that big. It really sucked to break after landing that big jump. Abyie and I were have a great race for the B main win.
Pete Elphinstone Jr is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:17 AM   #69
Dave Henry
Sprucewood Team Losi Racing - Team Captain

Thanks to the Madtrax crew race organisers for doing a great job this past weekend! The track was challenging and the adjustments made to the track from last week ends experience showed. The dust was not much of an issue at all and the revised layout was fun.
Shout out to Derek Sousa, you ran great in expert buggy and made me work for it! Keep it up buddy!
Thanks to my teamate tommy, dave leavitt, brian head and andy bortolotti for the pit help over the weekend
see you guys at round 4
TLR, Horizon Hobby,Spektrum,Pinnacle Hobby,Dynamite,CRC,Nitrotec Engines,Michael Lambert Photography
special thanks to Mac for all your help over the years!
Dave Henry is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:00 AM   #70
RCC Apprentice

Loved the track, great job to everyone involved. I would love to do that drive again. I enjoyed the big jumps (nothing a few parts wouldnt fix lol). Great bunch of racers that make every race an enjoyable one. Thanks again.
imported_Pete787 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.