|09-26-2011, 10:53 AM||#1|
RCC Master Contributor
Buggy Enduro 2011 Oct. 16, 2011
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Buggy Enduro 2011 OCT. 16, 2011
$$1000 Cash Prize Enduro - 2011
Hardcore's Fifth Annual Buggy Endurance Challenge....
One buggy, four team members, SIX HOURS.
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Track opens 8:30 am
Open practice 8:30am to 9:30am
Drivers meeting 9:45 am
Race starts at 10:00 am
Race ends at 4:00 pm
Open Practice after the Awards, Everyone Welcome Free
Track closes 6:00 pm
This Race will require a minimum of 8 teams of four racers. The maximum team entries accepted will be 14 teams of four racers.
Registration Fee- $225 per team Includes Free practice Sat. Oct. 15, 2011
Note: Saturday Oct 15, 2011 will be an open practice from 12 to 5PM
Anyone can attend for $15.00
You must register and pay as a Team. NO individual payments will be accepted.
ONLY PAID ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
ENTRY DEADLINE IS WEDNSDAY OCT 12, 2011
$1000 Maximum Cash Prize to 1st Place Team
$200 Maximum Cash Prize to 2nd Place Team
$100 Maximum Cash Prize to 3rd Place Team
Based on 10 teams, prizes will be prorated if less than 10 teams race.
1. Prior to the race, each team will submit a schedule of driver sequence. Team members can only rotate between driving every 30 minutes if they choose at 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, 180, 210, 240, 270, 300, 330, minute intervals. No team member will drive more than 90 minutes in total. Incorrect driver sequence will result in team penalty of 5 laps. Team members will rotate between pitting and marshaling whenever they want as long as they have a marshall on the track at all times. At no time shall a driver exit the stand unless he has finished his scheduled time. A driver exiting the stand even if there is no vehicle to drive will result in a 5 lap penalty for first offence and a total disqualification. for second offence. Teams having Radio issues that need attention may walk quietly to the top of the stair and hand off the radio to a team mate. The driver must wait at the top of the stairs until the issue is resolved and the radio returned to the driver.
2. Teams must use the same vehicle for the duration of the race. All Parts can be repaired or replaced during the race except the chassis. Only the team members may do any repairs to the vehicle. Anyone other than the team members seen assisting any team in any way will result in the team being assessed a 5 lap penalty
3. Each team is required to have a marshall on the track at all times during the race. Absent team marshals will result in the team being penalized one lap for each 30 seconds the marshal is absent. Even if your team is out of the racing the team is still responsible to marshall the remainder of the race.
4. Buggy's will be teched according to Glorcs Rules. If we choose to
5. Each team will be given a number upon paid registration. Sequence 1 to 14. This number represents the order in which you paid and will be used to identify your marshalling position and the order in which each team will be allowed to go on the stand to choose their position on the stand and positioned on the start grid.
6. No one will be allowed in the pit lane area other than the team members. Each team may use two people to refuel or repair but they must be part of that team.
7. Each Team should keep their pit tent area free from spectators or friends. This will eliminate any possible interference or assistance deemed to be and infraction that might result in penalties being assessed.
8. All penalties will be assessed during the race and not at the end. This will give Teams a true indication of their current standing.
1. This year we will be doing a ROLLING START In honour of Martin Petre. A Truggy will be used as a pace car. Details will be provided during the race day.
2. Electric 1/8 Buggy Teams Welcome.
3. Feel free to comment below about this years or last years race.
4. Last years winners were Ballistic Hotbodies.
Submit your entry to Jay Cristiano. Jay@hardcoreracersrc.ca
Contact Person:_______________________ Phone:________________
Method of Payment
___ I will come to Hardcore with cash payment prior to entry deadline of Oct 12, 2011.
___ I will pay by Paypal: Jay@hardcoreracersrc.ca Payments sent as a gift only will be accepted.
___ I will send money order or certified cheque by mail payable to Jay Cristiano at address below.
Hardcore Racers RC Club
C/O Jay Cristiano
753 Hwy#6 RR#2
Remember your Pre-payment is required to confirm registration. Payment must be received by Wednesday, October 12, 2011.
GET THOSE ENTRIES IN AND LET'S SEE WHO CAN PUT TOGETHER THE BEST ENDURANCE RACING TEAM!
|09-26-2011, 07:51 PM||#5|
RCC Junior Contributor
Join Date: Oct 2010
Total Props: 0
|09-26-2011, 08:48 PM||#6|
RCC Master Contributor
WOW 6 Possible Teams already showing interest. Looking good so far. Thanks to Andrew_67 For lighting the fire under this Race. It would be awesome to get at least 10 Teams for this one but i would settle for 8.
I know there are lots more possible Teams out there.
1. Ballistic Hot Bodies
2. PrecisionHobbies JQ the car. IN THE HOUSE.
3. Caster contingent IN THE HOUSE.
4. Glenwood USA
5. Kyosho Canada IN THE HOUSE
6. Infernosonly Kyosho IN THE HOUSE
9. Grand river Hobbies ?????
10. STLR 2 IN THE HOUSE
12. STLR 1 IN THE HOUSE
13. IDEAL Hobbies ????????
14. YOU ?????
|09-26-2011, 09:20 PM||#7|
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Nicholas S.
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mississauga Ontario
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 3
Total Props: 0
Would be nice to be on a mugen team or even better a team with a kyosho ;P or jerome you could get that one back together (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)
On temporary leave.....be back soon!
|09-26-2011, 09:56 PM||#8|
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Brian Belanger
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Thornhill Ontario
Total Props: 1
you stipulate either 30 or 60 minute stints on the stand. what about the full 1.5 hours straight?
also, how does 60 work? you can't have two equal stints at 60.
maybe offer a choice of 3 30 minutes, 2 45 minutes or 1 hour and a half??
|09-26-2011, 10:18 PM||#10|
RCC Master Contributor
So the team has many options all based on 30 minutes intervals.
30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes, you can mix and match any driver to that 30 minutes as long as no one drives more than 90 minutes.
The only thing that matter is you can only change every 30 Minutes
The team must submit a schedule of when each member drives and must stick to it. Penalties will be assessed if the wrong driver is driving and not following the schedule.
Sorry for not being clear. hope this clear it up. I will reword the original post.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|