Brampton Bashing Spots - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Old 02-21-2013, 08:27 PM   #11
lamadude
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Byron M.
Radio of choice:
Futaba 7C, Hitec Aggressor Pro 2.4Ghz, FlySky FS-T6
# of RCs: 40+

Total Props: 0
Re: Brampton Bashing Spots

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I've driven my Slash at a few parks down on the Lakeshore such as Jack Darling Park and the others in the area and had no problems, but I wasn't tearing up the landscape, just blasting around. I had no problems, and don't foresee any unless you are being destructive. Also, they are usually pretty empty and there are 3 parks that are connected by wooded areas that would be interesting for scale running and crawling as well. There are also some awesome undeveloped ravine type areas near Square One, off of Bloor Street, between Hurontario and Cawthra. From Cawthra and Dundas area, you can go from one park to another and eventually end up in a really cool ravine area very close to SQ1 that is great for offroading and crawling as well.
lamadude is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:16 PM   #12
CThorne
RCC Noob

I am: Colin-Thorne
# of RCs: 2

when we lose some of this snow I would be down to check this spot by square one out
CThorne is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:45 PM   #13
F34RL355
RCC Apprentice

I am: LUCKY P
Radio of choice:
FUTABA
# of RCs: 4

Total Props: 2

badlands is fun, im in for some bashing with u guys next year where ever keep us posted i know a few good spots in aurora newmarket areas

F34RL355 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:07 PM   #14
Newbie2rc
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Kevin G

If you guys are in the Castlemore area of Brampton, down goreway (I think someone else mentioned these already) There is a few construction sites, the one I use is off Richgrove (North on goreway past castlemore rd but before countryside) Because that's walking distance from me
Evader St (E)
Newbie2rc is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:06 AM   #15
Redwings
RCC Apprentice

I am: Paul
Radio of choice:
SpectrumDX3
# of RCs: 3

Actually there is a great off road bashing spot on the northwest corner of dixie and derry road. Its just west of the mosic. Here is a goole map of the area. its mt. Charles park in inmississauga

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&output=s...w=1280&bih=667
Redwings is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:22 AM   #16
CThorne
RCC Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwings View Post
Actually there is a great off road bashing spot on the northwest corner of dixie and derry road. Its just west of the mosic. Here is a goole map of the area. its mt. Charles park in inmississauga

what is there? just a good open space or is there something awesome to look forward too?
Old 02-27-2013, 01:07 PM   #17
Redwings
RCC Apprentice

Radio of choice:
SpectrumDX3

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CThorne View Post
what is there? just a good open space or is there something awesome to look forward too?
All off road with a creek down below. I have seen a lot of atv and dirt bike tracks throught out that area. I have been out there a couple of times and all i can say is WICKED. I've tried to goole earth it but too much trees to see the land.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:47 PM   #18
CThorne
RCC Noob

Quote:
All off road with a creek down below. I have seen a lot of atv and dirt bike tracks throught out that area. I have been out there a couple of times and all i can say is WICKED. I've tried to goole earth it but too much trees to see the land.
i work about 2 minutes from there. thinking when the weather gets nice ill bring my trucks to work with me and take them for a spin there
Old 03-02-2013, 01:34 PM   #19
Redwings
RCC Apprentice

Radio of choice:
SpectrumDX3

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CThorne View Post
i work about 2 minutes from there. thinking when the weather gets nice ill bring my trucks to work with me and take them for a spin there

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks
Old 11-25-2015, 06:46 PM   #20
TheDoctah
RCC Noob

I am: D

I hate reviving really old threads but this would be relevant to everyone in here...

Any new spots found in Brampton? The housing developments keep moving farther north.

Thanks
TheDoctah is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.