|08-15-2012, 09:24 PM||#11|
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Ryan Mckay
Join Date: Nov 2004
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 10
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
Re: Barnyard travel
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Here is the way I would go right now with the construction in Tavistock.
1. Merge onto ON-401 W ---70.9 km
2. Take exit 278 to merge onto ON-8 W toward Kitchener/Waterloo ---8.3 km
3. Take the exit onto ON-7 W/ON-8 W toward Stratford ---33.6 km
4. Turn left onto Perth Rd/County Road 107 ---5.4 km
5. Turn right onto Hope St W/County Road 26 --- 14.5 km
barnyard is on your left just after curve. If you make it to th stop sign you have gone too far.
If it works for others when you click on this link the click my places and then tronto to Barnyard and it should show the map.
TnT Costumz http://www.tntcustomz.com/
Owner / Operator of The BarnYard. 1/5 outdoor, 1/8 out/indoor, 1/10 indoor, Dirt Oval Racing.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|