Kyosho signs Di Placido, Taylor and McLean for 2013 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:00 PM   #1
RCC Supreme Contributor

Total Props: 0
Kyosho signs Di Placido, Taylor and McLean for 2013

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Kyosho has been one of the longest standing names in Radio Control and in 1/8 Scale RC Racing and they have ruled supreme.

Kyosho is the Eight Time IFMAR WORLD CHAMPION winning MFG and to say we are proud to be running for them is an understatement!!

With so many new MFG's on the scene it has seemed like Kyosho has lost its way up here in Canada and with the help of my teammates we plan on changing that.

Steve Di Placido, Steve Taylor and myself plan to add excitement back into the brand and showcase a strong presence for Kyosho here in Canada!

Stevey T and Myself want to pick right up from where we left off with our past sponsors and reach for new goals in 2013.

Stevey D is the true ambassador for the Kyosho name and brand having refused many other sponsorships and the perks to remain true to what he felt was the best MFG.

Here is to having fun and thanking our lucky stars that Kyosho wants to support us to play with Toy Cars!!

We are all very, very excited and hope you will come by and take a second look at Kyosho

David McLean
Team Kyosho Canada
Mac is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:50 PM   #2
RCC Apprentice

Re: Kyosho signs Di Placido, Taylor and McLean for 2013

This has to be one of the most exciting days for me as this is a truly a dream come true. I started driving Kyosho 9 years ago with a mp7.5 and I knew then that I made the right choice and not once in the 9 years have I ever thought maybe I should try something else. The cars they produce are always super easy to drive and second to none quality, over the years I have become a much better driver but I think by staying with a car with the best quality I was able to focus on driving and not wrenching on failures or worrying about DNFs.

So with all that said I want thank Kyosho America for this opportunity, also I would like thank Dave McLean for setting this up.

So if anybody has any questions about the Kyosho products please stop by in the pits and talk, I'll do my best to help and anwser any questions. Also if anybody wants to test drive my cars just ask at any practice.

So heres to having fun with some new teammates and helping Kyosho grow in Canada again

Thanks Steve D
imported_Steve is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-08-2012, 06:29 AM   #3
John Bakker
I am: JB

Re: Kyosho signs Di Placido, Taylor and McLean for 2013

It's about time Steve.I remember 9 years ago when you,Ted anTrevor(the Kyosho nerds) all picked up k cars.when you all went on the track people would run ,grab there children...take cover.Now people (including myself) are watching you drive looking for go fast tips and lines.
All best to you and team SKiRT
John Bakker is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-08-2012, 06:37 AM   #4
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Ron Ally
Radio of choice:
Z103.5 & Flow 93.5 toronto
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 2
Thumbs up Re: Kyosho signs Di Placido, Taylor and McLean for 2013

awesome Steve & well done an well deserved.congrats...see u track side..
tefflawn is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.