|10-12-2012, 07:36 PM||#1|
I am: Michael Johnson
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: 3081A Universal Drive, Mississauga
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 10
Total Props: 2
Controlled Practice on Sunday, October 14th
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
We will be running controlled practice for our race this Sunday at Universal Raceway.
What does this mean?
- 10th scale buggies will practice with 10th scale buggies
- 8th scale buggies will practice with 8th scale buggies
- 10th scale SCT will practice with 10th scale SCT
How will it work?
- Each hour will be divided into 15 or 20 minute heats based on class
- # of entries will determine practice times
Why have controlled practice?
- For safety reasons marshalls must be aware when 8th scale buggies are on the track
- 10th scale buggies are small and brittle, while 8th scale buggies tend to break the things they hit.
3081A Universal Drive
Mississauga, ON L4X 2E6
- Size: 90 x 60 feet
- Indoor Off-road Carpet
- Concession Stand
- Lounge with Television
- Onsite Parts, Kits and Accessories
- AM Lap Timing with RC Scoring Pro
- WiFi Access
- 8:00am to 10:00am – Practice
- 10:00am to 10:30am – Drivers Meeting
- 10:30am – Qualifiers
- 1/10 2WD Buggy Open
- 1/10 2WD Buggy Rear Motor Only
- 1/10 4Wd Buggy Open
- 1/10 2WD SCT Open
- 1/10 4WD SCT Open
- 1/10 2WD Stadium Truck Open
- 1/8 E-Buggy
- Sportsman (no transponder required)
Cost:(all prices include tax)
- $15 1st class
- $10 2nd class
- $5 each additional class
- $20 1st class
- $10 each additional class
|10-13-2012, 06:50 AM||#3|
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: DerekS
Join Date: Jan 2007
Radio of choice:
Total Props: 1
Re: Controlled Practice on Sunday
Good idea less parts broken.
1/8th Scale Nitro Offroad: Mugen Seiki, 1/10th Scale Electric Offroad: Team Durango
Mugen Seiki, Team Hardcore R/C, VP Power Masters Fuel, AKA, Alpha and Savox Factory Driver, HRP
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|