EasyStar RTF - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Old 11-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #1
RCC Noob
I am: Keith W
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 0
Newfoundland And Labrador EasyStar RTF

Quantity: 1
Model Number: EasyStar brushed
Manufacture: Multiplex
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: Item is used but excellent condition.
Trades: I am interested in possible trades.
Asking Price: $90
Shipping : I will ship at buyers expense.
My Location: St. John's, NL

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
The EasyStar is known as one of the best and funnest planes around for beginners and more experienced pilots. This plane is great for FPV, in fact I have three hence the reason I am selling this one.

It is made of super strong foam and way tougher than balsa planes. It lands on its belly and the plus the prop is in the rear so no worries about prop damage over cutting yourself.

The plane comes with a battery, charger, radio, receiver and is ready to fly the moment you get it in your hands. It also has a few features that the stock plane doesn't have. The markings on the plane are to help beginners more easily tell what direction the plane is flying. The leading edges are reinforced with fiberglass tape as is the underbelly. The rudder is modified to give more control.

This is the plane I learned to fly on. It is so easy to fly and I even put my $400 GoPro on it for aerial videos. I was a beginner before I got this plane and it gave me solid skills to move up to the bigger planes(EasyGlider, Cularis) I now fly. Learn solid flight skills, without the fear of crashing a $400+ planes into the ground.

Here is some info on it, plus video I shot with the GoPro

(note this plane lands on it belly)

This plane is used but in good condition. Will throw in spare parts which bought but never had to use. Prefer local buyers but will ship. Will consider trade for Optima receivers.

Thanks for looking!

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012 073.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	632.7 KB
ID:	179333  

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-17-2016, 06:24 PM   #2
RCC Noob
I am: Fred S
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 9

Total Props: 0
Re: EasyStar RTF

Could you please give me the cost of shipping this plane to London, Ontario. My Postal Code is N6H 4L4.
Thank you,

EasyStar brushed , multiplex