|12-18-2012, 05:17 AM||#1|
THP820CD Thunder Power 1-8 Cell LiPo Dual DC Balancing Charger
Model Number: thp820cd
Manufacture: thunder power
Power Plant: Other - See message area.
New or Used: Item is used but excellent condition.
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $190
Accepted forms of payment: Paypal
Shipping : I will ship at buyers expense.
My Location: Richmond Hill,ON L4B
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Selling both my indoor chargers - both in excellent condition w/ original accessories, protective plastic sheets still in place.
Price is $190 CAD each. Paypal (or cash if local pickup) preferred.
No trades or low-ball offers please.
- Type: Multi-Chemistry Dual Port DC Charger/Discharger/Cycler with Integrated Balancers
- Input: 10.5-28.0V DC (40 amps max)
- # Cells: 1-8S LiPo/LiIon/LiFe (A123), 1-24 cell NiCd/NiMH and 6-30V Pb (lead-acid)
- Charge Rate: Adjustable from 0.2 to 20A per port
- Input Connector: 4mm bullet connector or alligator clips
- Output Connector: 4mm bullet/banana
See: http://http://thunderpowerrc.com/html/TP820CD.html for details
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by bob00; 12-19-2012 at 09:24 PM.
|THP820CD , thunder power|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|2-3 cell lipo balancing charger||ford f100||FS - Electronics||0||09-08-2012 03:31 PM|
|Onyx 235 AC/DC balancing lipo charger.($70.00)||Huck||FS - Electronics||1||04-07-2012 01:27 PM|
|NIB - Thunder Power TP820CD DC CHARGER 1-8 Cell LiPo 20A Dual Port Charger w/Balancer||oquinn||FS - Electronics||2||03-28-2011 08:27 PM|
|Eflite 3 cell balancing charger and power supply||hs748||FS - Electronics||0||08-09-2010 02:16 PM|
|Eflite Celectra 1-3 Cell LiPo DC Charger||Tamiya10||FS - Electronics||0||03-08-2010 04:02 PM|