|01-23-2013, 09:14 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Terrence Allen
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: North York, Ontario
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 24
Feedback: 1 / 100%
Total Props: 0
‘Silvia’ 70mm Composite EDF Jet
Model Number: N/A
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: Item is new, unused
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $200.00
Accepted forms of payment: EMT, Cash, Cheque, Money Order
Shipping : I will ship at buyers expense.
My Location: Toronto, Ontario, M3M2V7
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
• Link available at… ‘http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...t_.html’
• Fibreglass fuselage/balsa-covered foam wings
• In flight, this is a three channel model (ailerons, elevator and throttle)
• Propulsion is supplied by installed 70mm ‘Change Sun’ ten blade composite-reinforced EDF unit driven by a Turnigy high-KV brushless motor which is claimed to deliver realistic authentic jet turbine “whoosh” sound effect
• 70 Amp ESC installed in such a manner that the heat sink protrudes through the bottom of the fuselage to facilitate cooling
• This model is also fitted with (and priced to include) a Futaba ‘FASST’- compatible receiver although it could be easily removed should the purchaser plan on fitting another and would have the effect of reducing the overall item sell price by $20.
• Model has been setup to launch from a prefabricated and heat-shrink, film-covered ‘dolly’ on which it sits. This dolly is designed to include a rudder (with installed rudder servo) which disengages frictionlessly as the model lifts off
• Access to the on-board battery is through the removable canopy which is positioned with rare earth magnets but still requires taping to ensure it does not lift off during flight
• As this model is expected to easily exceed 100 MPH top speed, the wing is reinforced with carbon fibre rods to handle the anticipated wing loading in high g-loading turns
• The pictures clearly reveal that the elevator control linkage/horn as well as the aileron servos, control rods and horns have been installed on the top of the surfaces to prevent damage when the model is skid-landed
• Landing skid fixtures are installed beneath the aircraft nose, tail and underneath both aileron servos to prevent damage on landing
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|n/a , unknown|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|edf jet,, Sniper c/w 70mm fan||PurgatorY||FS - Airplanes||7||01-14-2013 05:27 AM|
|70mm edf jet suggestions...||Struts1||Electric Jets||10||12-17-2012 11:10 AM|
|T-50 edf 70mm jet 80$||dman777||FS - Airplanes||6||07-23-2012 09:55 AM|
|FOR SALE:COMPOSITE PHOENIX 70mm EDF JET *BEST OFFER*||rcairplaneking||FS - Airplanes||17||05-30-2010 06:38 PM|
|Trading a Phoenix 70mm FULL COMPOSITE EDF JET||rcairplaneking||Trades Only||1||04-19-2010 09:16 AM|