|01-23-2013, 09:33 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Terrence Allen
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: North York, Ontario
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 24
Feedback: 1 / 100%
Total Props: 0
Composite Pylon Racer
Model Number: N/A
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: Item is new, unused
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $180.00
Accepted forms of payment: EMT, Cash, Cheque, Money Order
Shipping : I will ship at buyers expense.
My Location: Toronto, Ontario, M3M2V7
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
• Link available at… ‘glass_Pylon_Racer_930mm_Blue_ARF_.html?strSearch= pylon%20racer’
• This is a full four channel model fitted with three metal-gear 9 gram servos…one each for the three control surfaces
• The fuselage is fibreglass composite with shrink-film-covered, balsa-covered foam wing
• A 6 inch by 5 inch pitch folding propeller is installed with integral chromed metal spinner mated to a Turnigy brushless motor
• 50 Amp ESC installed in such a manner that the heat sink protrudes through the bottom of the fuselage to facilitate cooling…additional slots were machined into the fuselage aft of the wing trailing edge to facilitate cooling
• This model is also fitted with (and priced to include) a Futaba ‘FASST’- compatible receiver although it could be easily removed should the purchaser plan on fitting another and would have the effect of reducing the overall item sell price by $20.
• Because access to the flight battery requires wing removal, a ‘shorting’ plug was installed inline with (and just aft of) the ESC allowing the power to the ESC, motor, receiver and servos to be switched ON or OFF…a second switch accessible through the fuselage side allows for switching power ON or OFF to the receiver and servos
• As this is a model that is expected to easily exceed 100 MPH top speed, the wing was reinforced with carbon fibre rods in to handle the anticipated wing loading in high g-loading turns
• The pictures clearly reveal that the elevator control linkage/horn has been installed on the top of the surface to prevent damage when the model is skid-landed
• Landing skid fixtures are installed beneath the aircraft nose, tail and on each side of the wing to prevent damage on landing
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|n/a , unknown|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|PRICE DROP Reverb (aka Wasp aka Axis aka E-Osa) Composite Hotliner/Pylon Racer||p1ayaone||FS - Airplanes||2||08-09-2012 04:41 PM|
|Xtreme Composite (E) Pylon Racer, anyone have one?||OICU812||Fixed Wing||8||09-25-2010 09:17 AM|
|pylon racer||champ874||Wanted - Airplanes||4||03-02-2009 10:15 PM|
|PYLON RACER(gone)||rmorhan||FS - Airplanes||1||05-19-2005 02:57 AM|
|PYLON RACER||Marc E. Devos||FS - Airplanes||0||02-27-2004 08:43 PM|