Multiplex Cularis 2.6m glider "PNP" - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 02-05-2013, 11:41 PM   #1
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Neal K

Total Props: 2
Multiplex Cularis 2.6m glider "PNP"

Quantity: 1
Model Number: Cularis
Manufacture: Multiplex
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: Item is used and shows some wear.
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $140
Accepted forms of payment: Cash
Shipping : I will not ship.
My Location: Calgary, AB, T2S 0K2

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I am selling a used Multiplex Cularis 2.6m wingspan glider. It comes assembled with 6 metal gear servos, E-Flite Power 10 motor, E-Flite 40A v2 ESC, and the Multiplex Spinner/Prop set.

The glider was built stock except for the following non-flight altering modifications (primarily for FPV use):
1. Added a cutout for a 'pan' servo on top of the fuselage such that the FPV camera can be mounted there without needed to modify the canopy.
2. Cut a small channel in the main cabin for routing wires without having to modify the canopy.
3. Cut a small hatch for where the "lead weight balls" normally go such that these can be adjusted, enabling more flexibility in achieving CG.
4. Stock box was slightly modified to enable its use as a carrying box.

I have not applied any of the decals and will include these with the glider.

The glider has 5 flights on it. It was involved in a crash during the second flight: I was coming in for a landing and a light pole jumped out of no where. The right wing clipped said light pole and broke off and then the plane nose dived from about 2 feet above ground. The damage has been pictured but repairs were done and I have flown 3 flights after that. It flies well and I'm sure a more experienced modeller can restore it even further.

Will not ship (due to size and awkward dimensions) but am willing to drive within 50km of downtown Calgary.

Payment either through PayPal or cash.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread

Cularis , fpv , glider , mpx , multiplex , pnp , sailplane