looking for a sport 30cc profile plan FOUND - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
RCC Plans Exchange This is a place for RCC members to exchange plans that they own (they have drawn). Please note that commercial plans will not be allowed. If you do not have the rights to post the plans, do not post them.
Plans should be updated in DXF format or zipped to decrease the size.

Old 02-24-2013, 11:03 AM   #1
RCC Apprentice
I am: Harvey R
Radio of choice:
futaba 7c snd others
# of RCs: 7

Total Props: 0
looking for a sport 30cc profile plan FOUND

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
COLOR="Yellow"][/COLOR]Found thanks Mark I have a number of 26cc motors that I'd like to utilize . Something quick build is what I am looking for!( Winter will last only so long)

Last edited by rounce; 03-03-2013 at 08:49 AM. Reason: found
rounce is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:32 AM   #2
Mark Winstanley
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Mark W

Total Props: 1
Re: looking for a sport 30cc profile plan

Originally Posted by rounce View Post
I have a number of 26cc motors that I'd like to utilize . Something quick build is what I am looking for!( Winter will last only so long)
Have you looked on the Profile Brotherhood web site (http://www.theprofilebrotherhood.com/forum/)? there are a couple of free plans there. You will have to PM the owner though. If you have no luck, let me know and I can let you have what I have.

Mark Winstanley
RC Gear: Futaba 8
Engines: Gas, Glow, Diesel, CO2 & electric
Models: Anything that flies
Mark Winstanley is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:30 AM   #3
RCC Apprentice
I am: Gary Droppo

Total Props: 1
Re: looking for a sport 30cc profile plan

I highly recommend the kits from Paul Swany - see swanyshouse.com
I have built 3 of his offerings, so far - superb kits. You will find much about them in the Pro Bro forum that Mark mentioned. The latest and greatest is the Primo, and there is a build thread with photos. Paul is a great person to deal with, responsive to questions, etc., and his Primo is the culmination of a lot of air time by many. He listens to feedback and encorporates the best into his designs. (He also flies!).

The Swany kits are CNC cut, not laser. I actually like this better, as there are no laser burns (some kits, including most ARFs, are heavily burned and do not yield a strong gluing surface without being sanded). I have never touched sandpaper on Paul's kits until everything was assembled and ready for final shaping and covering.
deerslayer is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.