kyosho concept 30 - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Nitro - Gas Helicopters Discuss helicopters, setups and power systems for gas-nitro helicopters.

Old 03-07-2013, 09:01 PM   #21
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Dave
Radio of choice:
Airtronics SD-6G
# of RCs: 3

Total Props: 6
Re: kyosho concept 30

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Ha Ha Yeah it definitely isn't a Concept rotor head !
Looks more like a Kalt
If you want to send me a PM with your mail, I will send you what I have left for the old Concept series

cassat is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:29 PM   #22
I am: mark

Total Props: 0

Might i suggest practicing with a Blade CX2. Great for teaching you orientation. Don't jump too far ahead of yourself.
mark786 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:51 PM   #23
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: jim w
Radio of choice:

Total Props: 9

I have crashed many I thought I could fly then got some false confidence crashed more. Start with a good co-axial then get a Blade MSR that wil get you used to the habits of single rotor without huge expense due to crashes you will have. Practice practice practice and use a flight sim once you are comfy with those things I mentioned then move on to a 450 do NOT get a 250 until you can fly a 450 those things are way to touchy and harder to fly than a 450. My opinion based on my own experience.
bensidus197217 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:01 PM   #24
Dennis Pedersen
RCC Contributor
I am: Dennis P
Radio of choice:
JR / V Control

Total Props: 6

Do as Max has mentioned.You have 2 great helis to learn on.Get someone to set them up for training and get a Hulahoop (training gear) on the Concept and be patient.In the time of that Concept that is what we learnt on.There was no CMPXZ what evers .We all learnt how to fly on 30 size glow helis like the Concepts,Kalts ,Shuttles,GMP's ect.If setup correct and soft it will be easier to learn on than any little heli out there. You do not need to spend more money on all these little stepping stones that are used today.I do agree that a good simulator is worth it's weight in gold.We did not have them when I learnt but I did get a Dave Brown simulator when they first came out. So my number one thing I would recommend to help you succeed is get someone to help setup the heli and mentor you with training.You cannot setup and trim a heli if you cannot fly it.Both the 450 and the 30 size Concept are good helis but the Concept will be easier as it is bigger and more stable.The 450 setup correct with training gear will work great also.So you have what you need you just need to get it setup and working. Just my opinion folks. Take care.
Synergy 766
Thunder Tiger E700 / Rush 750
Skookum / JR / Savox/Scorpion
Western Robotics/ Spartan
Dennis Pedersen is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:35 PM   #25
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: John M

Total Props: 13

Im up in the Brockville area at times to fly...if you want...i can help you set it up and get some flying time in.
DX8, electric, nitro, gas
RCcanuck is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:24 AM   #26
ron clement
RCC Apprentice
I am: ron a
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 2

Total Props: 0

thanks denis and rc canuck i did purchase phoenix to learn on im already a pretty good at hovering i have a strong understanding of how they work. i learned to fly a real cesna 172 many years ago i built my trex 450 sport the other day im waiting for parts to set it up ie. pitch gauge, swash plate leveler and yes to rc canuck if your in the area i would love to go flying with you and have you check out my setup i got rid of the kyosho i got a good trade for a modern controller and a nitro plane 40 class
ron clement is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.