It's like what Bernie always says. - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Engines Sell RC aircraft engines and related items

Old 02-27-2013, 12:28 PM   #1
RCC Apprentice
I am: James B
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 3

Total Props: 0
Ontario It's like what Bernie always says.

Quantity: 1
Manufacture: asp
Power Plant: Nitro
New or Used: Item is new, unused
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $130
Accepted forms of payment: Cash, Cheque, Money Order
Shipping : I will ship, included in price.
My Location: Morden, MB R6M 1T4

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
“Moreover,” as the proprietor over at Bernie’s Tyres Fresh Daily Croissants always says, “in the event of a sudden loss of cabin pressure, the panel above your head will automatically open. Grasp the mask firmly and breathe naturally.”

Apropros of nothing in particular, Bernie frequently prefixes many of his remarks with Moreover. Sometimes you’ll walk into an otherwise silent shop and there from the crawler beneath some tranny he’ll glance at your toes and begin, “Moreover…”

Which leaves the listener somewhat bewildered. What exactly preceded this adverb?

“Furthermore, this applies to blood pressure just as well. The same goes for everything in life nowadays. Got yer undies in a bunch, there’s a gadget cure. Yup, even to prevent undie bunchups in the first place. Presumed, potential, undie bunchups.

“To boot, just take a gander at this needle valve here. Back in the Olden Days a guy tweaked up there right behind the prop. It was a motor skills development lesson in eye-hand coordination. Listening skills. Incontinence prevention.

“Additionally, then about the time politically correct madness reared its ugly butt, just after UN’s Year of the Child and the global rise of bicycle training wheels, hockey pads, Lego and Fred Penner, some guy said, “OI! Danger alert! Some kiddie’s gonna get his pinkie nicked. Gotta move back! Back to the backplate!

“What is more, protectionism, bubble-wrapping, heathen helicopter parenting, social engineering gone mad, the manufacturers are in collusion and everyone’s heeding opportunism’s convenient whispers!”

Thus another great potential learning curve has been sidelined for kiddie R/Cers globally. Man oh man, now I’m gonna get my knickers in a twist and start in on an IMHO rant.

Bernie: “Here, grasp this mask and breathe naturally.”

This explains the sale of this NIB ASP .75 two-stroke.

My boy, thanks to social engineering for six hours five days a week, has become overwary of mechanical devices thanks to a SHOPS teacher whose job description is to keep his own shorts well-knotted, and hover. Uncomfortably close, in students' HO.

So no one in our family has need for it.

Bernie and my boy agree that $130 is a borscht cheap deal for a NIB Chinese .75 two-stroke, shipping complimentary.

Sunday mornings, neither sits in the Doubters' Pew. They say, "Clergy: 10% off."

Oh, if you’re a lowballer, Bernie says to ask for more.

Over the above number.

This post is courteously sponsored by the good country folks over at
Bernie’s Tyres Fresh Daily Croissants Yes, just look for a neon red flashing Bernie’s Tyres Fresh Daily Croissants sign indicating a franchise in a small town near you.

Just ask for Bernie. He’s the guy with EARL stitched over the pocket.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 2013-02-27 at 10.23.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	193033  

Last edited by jbraun; 03-02-2013 at 08:15 AM.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.