|03-29-2013, 01:26 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Leon L.
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Guelph, Ontario
Feedback: 2 / 100%
Total Props: 0
3 Transmitters, 10 Receivers, 2 buddy box cords
Power Plant: Other - See message area.
New or Used: Item is used.
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $65
Accepted forms of payment: Cash, Paypal
Shipping : I will ship at buyers expense.
My Location: Guelph, On, N1L1P3
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
3 FM Transmitters
Futaba T7CAP CH42
• battery connector modified to take a 3S lipo with micro dean's connector, will include a 3S 1200mAH battery
• Original antenna replaced with rubber antenna
Hitec Laser 4 CH 25
• Includes battery and charger
Futaba Conquest CH50
• No battery, includes charger, battery not needed when used as buddy box.
• antenna tip is broken off.
• I only used this as a buddy box so I never tested the radio.
Variety of 10 Receivers
• most are channel 42
• some 4 channel, some 6
• some GWS
• some berg
• at least one corona
• others...don't remember, original labels lost
• Includes a variety of spare crystals
2 buddy box cords
• Din/Square connectors
• Din/Din connectors
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by LLoo; 03-29-2013 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Correction in Tx heading.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Optic 6, buddy box and receivers||jacksost||FS - Electronics||0||07-06-2012 12:30 PM|
|Spektrum transmitters and receivers||hs748||FS - Cars and Trucks||2||12-20-2009 08:29 AM|
|Buddy Box Between Transmitters Explained||Wayne MIller||Electronics||4||05-23-2009 06:18 PM|
|Futaba Trainer box and two cords||stikflyer||FS - Electronics||3||03-01-2007 03:33 PM|
|Looking for Buddy-Boxes/Cords||ronm||Electronics||4||08-13-2003 09:45 PM|