84 Frank by Wayne Seiwert - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Old 04-04-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
RCC Noob
I am: Janice H

Total Props: 0
84 Frank by Wayne Seiwert

Quantity: 1
Power Plant: Gas
New or Used: Item is new, unused
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $2400.00
Accepted forms of payment: Money Order, Paypal
Shipping : I will ship at buyers expense.
My Location: St. Albert, AB T8N 6V8

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
84 Frank by Wayne Seiwert for sale.
Model is 1/5 scale and has a wingspan of 92 iches. The fuselage and wing are carbon fiber with panel lines and screws molded in the silver gelcoat. The model comes with a Zenoah G-62 engine installed with servo attached and dummy engine in the cowl. Airplane comes with 1 scale flying and one carbon fiber static spinner with machined tip screw.
The airplane comes with retracts installed with 5 inch wheels. Fiberglass outer doors are installed as well as the aluminum inner doors. The inner doors are controlled by installed air rams and the controls are provided by an ultra precision valve all plumbed in with no additional work required. The wing is one piece with the ailerons and aluminum flaps installed with Robart removable hinges. JR high end servos installed on the ailerons and flaps. Functional landing lights installed with arming switch that activates the light when the gear goes down. Airplane has functional hatch that hides the fuel fill dot, switch, charge jack and air filler valve. Instrument panel is installed along with a fixed canopy. An extra canopy is provided if you want to install a working canopy. Giant scale servos on the elevator and rudder and a standard servo o the tail wheel. The elevators and rudder are installed with Robart removable hinges. The model only needs to be final finished and radio gear installed. Not much left to do unless you would like to add more scale detail. I will crate and ship anywhere in North America at buyers expense.
Kit alone costs over $2000 - Selling at a deal with all included parts.
Asking $2400 OBO.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.