FS: Newly Released 50cc Pilot Yak55M - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 04-18-2013, 10:31 AM   #1
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Trevor B
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 10+

Total Props: 58
FS: Newly Released 50cc Pilot Yak55M

Quantity: 1
Model Number: Yak55M 50cc
Manufacture: Pilot
Power Plant: No Power Plant
New or Used: Item is used but excellent condition.
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $750
Accepted forms of payment: EMT, Cash, Paypal
Shipping : I will not ship.
My Location: Burlington, ON

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
In anticipation of a few new additions to the hangar, I would like to clear some space before my wife changes the locks, LOL

I'm selling my very recent purchase of Pilot's newly released 50cc version of the Yak55M. Tony from Pilot was kind enough to sell me one of the first in production. Unfortunately the fuse was damaged (very minor and could be easily repaired) in shipping so Tony sent me a replacement fuse.

Therefore this airframe comes with a spare fuse, spare cowl, spare rudder and spare canopy!!

In addition, I have spent $140.00 on a custom graphics package for this plane through Eric at B&E graphics

The plane is currently set-up with a sweetheart 3W55xiCS, custom SS header and ES tuned pipe with full Futaba SBUS BLS servos on HV power. I am only selling the airframe and spare parts, since I plan to use the components in another project.

It has 15 flights on it - never a crash or rough landing.

Reason For The Sale
I already have a 50cc Pilot Edge and, in hindsight, don't need a second 50cc. I'm selling this Yak55M airframe and spare parts, since the components within are better suited for an upcoming project.

Assembly Thread http://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=192006

It is mint except 2 very minor paint flaws:
* A little bit of white paint flaked off the left LG near the fuse. It has been covered with white sticky monokote trim and matchs perfectly. It was just poor adhesion of the paint to the CF gear and happened to a previous Pilot Yak54 than had painted CF gear. (I'll post a picture tonight, but you'd be hard-pressed to see the white monokote trim!!)
* During set-up at the feild this winter, I tipped the tail up and the bottom of the cowl touched the ice and it put a very small surface crack in the paint (size of a quarter) in the underside of the cowl. It is un-noticeable and this comes with a mint spare cowl anyways. I will post pictures later. Just being 100% transparent about my pickiness and showing how mint this plane really is.

* Airframe with all linkages, set-up for 3W55CS, but any EME/GP/DA/DLE engine will work.
* Fuel tank + plumbing + fuel dot
* B&E graphics package
* Spare fuse (slightly compressed turtledeck/side from original shipping, but easily repairable)
* Spare cowl - mint
* Spare rudder - mint
* Spare canopy - mint

* With shipping to my door, I paid $902 for the plane + $140 for the graphics, not to mention the great spares I now have from the shipping claim

* Non negotiable, insane price of $750.00 including all the above
* Sorry, but I will not ship.
* If it doesn't sell, I will keep it, since it is a top-level performer!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	63_graphics.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	200016  
Visit my website:www.bbtbuildservices.blogspot.com

Sponsored By:
ThunderBolt R/C www.thunderboltrc.com
Hot Wire Foam Factory www.hotwirefoamfactory.com/
B&E Graphix http://www.bandegraphix.com/
Carden Aircraft www.carden-aircraft.com
AirMan Wheels www.airmanwheels.com/
Pro R/C www.pro-rc.ca/

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread

Yak55M 50cc , Pilot