trade for off road roller - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Trades Only Got an item you'd like to trade for another? Here is the place.

Old 04-28-2013, 06:23 PM   #1
RCC Apprentice
I am: jeff w
Radio of choice:
hitec agressor
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 0
trade for off road roller

My Location: summerside pei, c1n2n2

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
hi all,i know this isnt the standard stuff you might see on here for trades but i recently sold all my rc stuff thinking i was ready to get out and im just not!!lol goes!!i have a brand new movie pix 8 mp video camera with fold out screen and 4 g memeory card,a brand new temp gun for monitoring nitro or electric engine temps or esc temps of course and an 8 gig 3rd gen ipod nano thats used but works great all up for trade for a decent 1\10 scale off road roller,something complete minus not fussy so im open to anything .sct,buggy,stadium truck or whatever anyone might be generous enough to offer i said i sold all my gear thinking it was time to move on to a different hobby but ,as im sure most of you have found ,onc you get into this hobby(obsession!!lol) it doesnt ever really leave you so that being said id love to hear from someone who has a roller thats not being used and would part with it!!!hope to hear from someone soon and thanks all for looking!! jeff

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.