Trade TTMiniTitan3dV2 NEW + HPI Savage +? 1/8 Erevo SHowroom for TREX DFC MINT RTF - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Trades Only Got an item you'd like to trade for another? Here is the place.

Old 05-05-2013, 07:21 AM   #1
RCC Noob
I am: Jonh D
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 2

Total Props: 0
Trade TTMiniTitan3dV2 NEW + HPI Savage +? 1/8 Erevo SHowroom for TREX DFC MINT RTF

My Location: waterloo, ontario

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I am hoping the quality of my items will allow me to find the right person that woudl like to part with a TREX 500 and above DFC RTF dream machine... please feel free to point out options or ideas... also open to quadcopter with FPV GPS capabilities... thanks for your time!

I have an amazing just built never flown Thunder Tiger Mini Titan E325 3D V2 Heli with upgraded HiTecMG65 cyclic and EFLITE Gyro and Tail Servo. Comes with an AR6000, just add your batt and bind and fly.

I also have an HPI Savage that I have been slowly upgrding in preparation for a BRUSHLESS Converesion, bullet proof diffs installed, steel transmission gears installed, battery hangers NIB, and potentially after a negotiation I can include my new Mamba ESC / Used Tork 2200kx power pack.

As an alternate and only if this is the heli of my "current dreams" I have a freshly upgraded and super tuned, every screw replaced, locktited where necessary as per manual... many upgrades and many replacement to bring up to 100% showroom, new body, new decals, new RPM Arms all around. Summit Style Wheel Carrier rear end, Steel Constant Velocity drive shafts all around, street slick tires with bling, centre difff, Robinson Racing slippoer setup with matching pinion.

Now I really want to use these three high end items to negotiate a deal on my dream heli...

As a final side note I also have a REVO 3.3 upgraded aluminum chasis and shocks... in good condition..

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.