Various Electrical devices - Page 4 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Electronics Sell radios, chargers or anything else electronic.

Old 07-30-2013, 11:20 AM   #31
I am: darren.s

Total Props: 0
Re: Various Electrical devices

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Actually I take the douches thing back, that was uncalled for.

I have to say that i have dealt with alot of guys on RCCanada, alot, and there has only been a handful like 3 or 4 that were... confrontational, they, wanted, to argue! Most guys on here were great to deal with, easy going, just all around good people, but these four, they just wanted to argue from the get go and if you want to argue (call me out on a public forum)you came to the right place.

Then we have these guys that interject and throw their opinions in where really there not wanted or needed. I don't know if these guys are not gettin any at home, just sayin! and they feel the need to get there frustrations out, but they all of the sudden stick there noses into something when they should just let the guys work it out for themselves, mind your own business!!. As for "all" these guys talkin about me... im flattered that you guys in the east and most probably in your 30's to 40's find me that interesting...nahhh! i left junior high 30 years ago I don't feel the need to talk about other people when their not present, don't do it, never have! but if you feel the need to talk about someone like that to make yourselves feel better... whatever. Im living life in the west here to the fullest and enjoying it. No worries.

William you started the argument by "calling" me out on a public forum when you should have PM'd me, I explained the situation to you, but for some reason it wasn't good enough for you, I owned up to my "mistakes"-i guess- and you just continued to cry about it. Your package is on its way so I dont really understand what the problem is(other than the issue with Canada Post)

In the end I could care less, im getting out of the hobby, I've sold all of my plane and jet stuff, just a couple of things left, if I sell, great. If not, oh well! This in the big scheme of things, means nothing!

But im still going to do the bunny thing when I get back...

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:13 AM   #32
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Fred C.

Total Props: 3
Re: Various Electrical devices

I dont mean to jump in the middle but I bought a few Items from Darren very recently and they arrived. promptly and exactly as described. I am sure you will be happy with your items when they arrive. very sorry to hear you were having issues.