|06-23-2013, 08:42 AM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Fred
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rimouski, QC
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 6
Feedback: 16 / 100%
Total Props: 2
35% Pilot-RC 100cc Extra 260
Model Number: Extra 260
Power Plant: Gas
New or Used: Item is used but excellent condition.
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $1800
Accepted forms of payment: Cash, Paypal
Shipping : I will not ship.
My Location: Rimouski, Quebec, G5L2T5
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hello, I am selling my 35% Extra 260 from Pilot-RC. This plane has very low flight time (about 30 flights) and is in MINT condition. It flies really well and has always been taken care of like it is meant to be.
I will not ship but I can meet within a reasonable distance for gas money. You need a trailer for this plane. No trades.
Bought new in February 2012: airframe, engine, canisters = 2000$
Bought new in February 2012: Servos, smartfly, kill switch, fuel dot, wing bag = 1000$
If you want a basically new 35% plane, you can save at least 1000$ here!
Call or text me : 418-732-2909
• 35% Pilot-RC 100cc Extra 260 with custom scheme
• Bind your RX and you can go fly.
• Engine : DLE-111
• Canisters : Pilot-RC cans
• Fuel dot : JEModel Fuel Dot
• Prop : Falcon 27x10 wood
• Spinner : Carbon-fiber
• Servos : High-voltage setup (2S LIPOs). Hitec HS-7954SH for control surfaces, HS6556-MH for throttle (9 servos total)
• Power distribution: Smart-fly EQ-10 board and Smart-fly pin-flag switch
• Batteries: 2S 7.4v LIPOs (not included)
• Ignition: Ultra-IBEC kill switch
• All heavy gauge wires
• Including a HobbyPak 35% wingbag
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Falling with style
Last edited by metalfred; 06-23-2013 at 09:31 AM.
|extra 260 , Pilot-RC|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|