The never ending engine thread, East-West - Page 1316 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Large Engines Discuss Engines Used on Giant Scale Aircraft. Gas/Glow, as long as they're big!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2014, 07:37 PM   #13151
wingburner
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★
 
wingburner's Avatar
 
I am: Jack D.
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Beaverlodge AB
Radio of choice:
Futaba.18sz
# of RCs: 15

Feedback: 14 / 100%
Posts: 9,109
Total Props: 19
Re: The never ending engine thread, East-West


       Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye Can Fly View Post
He sent me a e-mail of the digits. Not bad , only half the land was missin'!
Were the digits good enough for a new IMAC setup? Planned, bought and setup by Jack.n.Dale!!!!
wingburner is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:43 PM   #13152
Dale Hunter
RCC Supreme Contributor
 
Dale Hunter's Avatar
 
I am: Dale Hunter
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Camrose, Alberta
Radio of choice:
a 12 X in each hand !

Feedback: 23 / 100%
Posts: 8,586
Total Props: 39
Re: The never ending engine thread, East-West

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingburner View Post
Were the digits good enough for a new IMAC setup? Planned, bought and setup by Jack.n.Dale!!!!
I have to lay low Jack.
Apparently, some of my comments last eve upset Brent.
Which troubles me. As I feel buying your Sukhoi upset him. I didn't buy it to upset anyone. But simply to bring Joy. To both you (cash), & me (airtime).

-Dale-
__________________
FishFly - FunFly, Sept 11-13. Great fun!
Trout Farm Flyers. Life is good.
Dale Hunter is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:49 PM   #13153
wingburner
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★
 
wingburner's Avatar
 
I am: Jack D.
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Beaverlodge AB
Radio of choice:
Futaba.18sz
# of RCs: 15

Feedback: 14 / 100%
Posts: 9,109
Total Props: 19
Re: The never ending engine thread, East-West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Hunter View Post
I have to lay low Jack.
Apparently, some of my comments last eve upset Brent.
Which troubles me. As I feel buying your Sukhoi upset him. I didn't buy it to upset anyone. But simply to bring Joy. To both you (cash), & me (airtime).

-Dale-
I'm betting it was the insurance dude missing half his land in the e-mail that really upset him.

Just think Brent, a new setup, Ct free and free of any bi-product there-of....a few more bushels and you're on your way to winning the Saskatchewan IMAC trophy!!
wingburner is offline   Quick reply to this message.
 
Old 09-04-2014, 08:12 PM   #13154
Eye Can Fly
RCC Pro Contributor
 
I am: Brent S
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Richlea, Sk.
Radio of choice:
Jeti DS-16
# of RCs: 10

Feedback: 6 / 100%
Posts: 1,591
Total Props: 11
Re: The never ending engine thread, East-West

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingburner View Post
Were the digits good enough for a new IMAC setup? Planned, bought and setup by Jack.n.Dale!!!!
I had the guys that played it by the book! No new planes for me. The one guy bitched about how low and tangled it was, I offered to trade him jobs! He declined!
Eye Can Fly is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:21 PM   #13155
wingburner
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★
 
wingburner's Avatar
 
I am: Jack D.
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Beaverlodge AB
Radio of choice:
Futaba.18sz
# of RCs: 15

Feedback: 14 / 100%
Posts: 9,109
Total Props: 19
Re: The never ending engine thread, East-West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye Can Fly View Post
I had the guys that played it by the book! No new planes for me. The one guy bitched about how low and tangled it was, I offered to trade him jobs! He declined!
LMAO!
wingburner is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:23 PM   #13156
Dale Hunter
RCC Supreme Contributor
 
Dale Hunter's Avatar
 
I am: Dale Hunter
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Camrose, Alberta
Radio of choice:
a 12 X in each hand !

Feedback: 23 / 100%
Posts: 8,586
Total Props: 39
Re: The never ending engine thread, East-West

Randy, I heard you won the DA50-R Congratulations.

Are you making it up to the FishFly-FunFly this week-end?
__________________
FishFly - FunFly, Sept 11-13. Great fun!
Trout Farm Flyers. Life is good.
Dale Hunter is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:28 PM   #13157
Eye Can Fly
RCC Pro Contributor
 
I am: Brent S
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Richlea, Sk.
Radio of choice:
Jeti DS-16
# of RCs: 10

Feedback: 6 / 100%
Posts: 1,591
Total Props: 11
Re: The never ending engine thread, East-West

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingburner View Post
I'm betting it was the insurance dude missing half his land in the e-mail that really upset him.

Just think Brent, a new setup, Ct free and free of any bi-product there-of....a few more bushels and you're on your way to winning the Saskatchewan IMAC trophy!!
My IMAC days are done. Used planes haven't been very good to me, new, well that's whole other story. Tuned pipes cost more than a whole exhaust system for the Minivan. The other stuff (SmartFly, Crazy switches.....) you guys use in your big planes, well that above my knowledge level, don't know where to find 'em, don't know if I need 'em...... I have that tattoo on my forehead, which I try to keep covered.

I can live without a larger plane. IMAC will survive without some old grain farmer with a POS plane. Funny, no matter how much lipstick I put on the old plane, its still a pig, but its my pig!

The Canaries might lose a little weight this winter. I doubt the poor crop will price adjust to the reality of what will be coming in.
Eye Can Fly is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:33 PM   #13158
wingburner
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★
 
wingburner's Avatar
 
I am: Jack D.
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Beaverlodge AB
Radio of choice:
Futaba.18sz
# of RCs: 15

Feedback: 14 / 100%
Posts: 9,109
Total Props: 19
Re: The never ending engine thread, East-West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye Can Fly View Post
My IMAC days are done. Used planes haven't been very good to me, new, well that's whole other story. Tuned pipes cost more than a whole exhaust system for the Minivan. The other stuff (SmartFly, Crazy switches.....) you guys use in your big planes, well that above my knowledge level, don't know where to find 'em, don't know if I need 'em...... I have that tattoo on my forehead, which I try to keep covered.

I can live without a larger plane. IMAC will survive without some old grain farmer with a POS plane. Funny, no matter how much lipstick I put on the old plane, its still a pig, but its my pig!

The Canaries might lose a little weight this winter. I doubt the poor crop will price adjust to the reality of what will be coming in.
Understood.

What's the tattoo say? IMAC dropout?
wingburner is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:42 PM   #13159
Eye Can Fly
RCC Pro Contributor
 
I am: Brent S
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Richlea, Sk.
Radio of choice:
Jeti DS-16
# of RCs: 10

Feedback: 6 / 100%
Posts: 1,591
Total Props: 11
Re: The never ending engine thread, East-West

Not quite! "Screw Me"
Eye Can Fly is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:44 PM   #13160
wingburner
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★
 
wingburner's Avatar
 
I am: Jack D.
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Beaverlodge AB
Radio of choice:
Futaba.18sz
# of RCs: 15

Feedback: 14 / 100%
Posts: 9,109
Total Props: 19
Re: The never ending engine thread, East-West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye Can Fly View Post
Not quite! "Screw Me"
Oh!....I could really take this further but I will stop here...LMFAO!!
wingburner is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Location
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
vBulletin Message

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24 AM.


vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.