|10-19-2013, 01:05 PM||#1|
I am: Ian M
Join Date: Sep 2012
Feedback: 10 / 100%
Total Props: 0
55" Zephyr from Plans - FPV Ready, Ottawa
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: Item is used.
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $125.00
Accepted forms of payment: EMT, Cash, Paypal
Shipping : I will not ship.
My Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have a really nice scratch build Zephyr Flying Wing for sale. It is build from plans on the original Zephyr. Ready for FPV or Drone/APM electronics.
Construction is blue foam wire cut. light fiber-glassed, then covered with Ultracoat.
55" wingspan, apx. 770sq in. apx. 2.0kg AUW w/power/batteries.
Elevons are hard stock balsa, then covered.
3 carbon spars in wing.
Wing tips are made from a foam based plastic-board. (some damage to these, has been repaired, show in pictures.) Could be easily recut, replaced by anyone.
Center bay is liteply boxed, has an aluminum motor mount, and ply front mount for Go-Pro camera + room for a FPV board camera.
Also has the Zephyr style landing/bumpers made from coroplast, taped, and gorilla glues with plastic skid runners all around.
"Launch" holes on belly of the wing for hand-throwing.
Magnet snapped center bay cover, has a TON of room for electronics.
- Complete Wing
- NTM Prop Drive Series 35-36A 1400Kv / 550W
- APC Style 9x6 Prop + Adapter
- TURNIGY Plush 60amp Speed Controller
- 16g Metal Gear Servo's - I'm not 100% sure of the brand, I think they are the Corona's. They have been solid/strong servo's.
- Full lighting kit, Red/Green under wing and tips. White Tail/Front.
- Pre wired wing panels for FPV gear, GPS/Telemetry,vTX etc.
- Dubro Control Hardware
- 2 x 4S-3000mAh batteries with 9x6 prop. OR 2 x 3S-4000mAh with 10x6 prop.
- 1 x RC RX
Some video from this wing flying at the beach.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|